The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  All orig 1975 Gibson Goldtop
Brian Donegan

Red Bank, New Jersey, USA
Post  Posted 5 Nov 2004 12:26 pm    

I do not know if there would be much interest for a 6 string, but I know a good deal of you play so here it is. 1975 Gibson goldtop DeLuxe, this guitar is completly original, not even a refret, The guitar is in very,very, good shape, some buckle rash on the back. Plays and sounds like only an old gibson can. Comes with the original case I thought I would offer it here before I put it on Fleabay. Price is 1600.00 I also have a Top Hat Club Deluxe, point to point hand wired, go to tophat.com or harmony central for low down. These amps are amazing, some where between an AC30 and a black face. class A 20watts (loud)1000.00 I will send pics, and or post them here, If I can. Thanks,Brian

Andrew Buhler

Maryland, USA
Post  Posted 5 Nov 2004 12:42 pm    

I recently bought a steel from Brian and he was an absolute pleasure to deal with. Good luck with the Gibby and Top Hat, Brian.

Brian Donegan

Post  Posted 6 Nov 2004 8:38 am    

^

Brian Donegan

Post  Posted 7 Nov 2004 6:29 am    

Thanks for the emails and the interest, I will be sending out all pics of the guitar and amp Sunday. Thanks, Brian

Brian Donegan

Post  Posted 7 Nov 2004 8:53 pm    

Hello, I tried to email all of you some pics, but I need to take more at a lower resolution. Thanks for your patience. I will try on Monday.Also, a few of you asked about condition, you will see in the pics that it is very good, I would say excellent for a 30 yr old guitar. and as stated it is all original, that means everything, frets ,finish, pickups, tuning machines, binding...case....etc... Thanks,Brian