The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Ken Fox Intense Mod Nashville 400
Danny Harrell

Livingston, Louisiana, USA
Post  Posted 6 May 2024 9:13 am    

Hi All,

I just had Ken Fox perform an Intense Mod on a Nashville 400 that I got from Tommy Huff. All I can say is WOW! This mod which includes the changing of thirty something components will wake that Nashville up. I was so surprised at how clean sounding the amp is now. I can say that it sounds like a tube amp and very quiet. No one does it better than Ken. He followed up with me and does great work. If you have a Nashville 400, and it is an amp you use a lot, do yourself a favor and get Ken to do this mod. I am a tone nut and believe me, you will not regret it. While you are at it, get Tommy Huff to build you one of his light weight cabinets for the Nashville. I have 4 of his cabs, they are lighter, nice, and sound good. Tommy is also great to to work with.

Ron Bryson

Bonifay, Florida, USA
Post  Posted 6 May 2024 10:16 am    

I have 2 of them..Best solid state reverb that I've ever heard.
Ron

Ken Fox

Nashville GA USA
Post  Posted 6 May 2024 5:27 pm     Mods

Thanks to all. I had enough chips and parts to do three mods I had promised a while back. Did one for Joe Shepherd, Joe Rogers ( Tracy Bird Band) and of course my good friend here Danny

So glad I could help out. Trying to find a source for a few more OPA 2134 chips as I have a few more I had promised to do in the past. Want to be prepared in case those still come around

I am not going back into the amp repair business via shipping. Just a few promised mods from the past and walk in business only

The cost and damage from shipping can be really bad these days. These three mods I did were expertly packed and shipped. I do so appreciate that!

Thanks again to all of you I have done work for in the past

Ken

Dale Foreman

Crowley Louisiana, USA
Post  Posted 7 May 2024 11:19 am     Nv 400

Hey Danny, that was probably one of my Nashvilles!😁😎