The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Gold Tone Square Neck Resonator w/ case& extras
Jim Morris

Cincinnati Ohio, USA
Post  Posted 11 Mar 2024 9:28 am    

Hi folks. This resonator is a great guitar. The handsome mahogany body and neck (finished in a rich tobacco sunburst) plays host to the famed Paul Beard "open" soundwell, resonator cone and spider bridge. This workhorse resonator guitar is a Bluegrass stalwart that's ruggedly built to take life in the honky tonks in stride. Comes with hard shell case. I will also include a Sheerhorn bar, Beard waves capo and a strap.

This is the description from a website, I’m not that elegant. I’ve only had it for about 4 months. I love the guitar just havie to part with it unfortunately. Anyway these are selling new for $1200 . I will take $700 plus shipping&i insurance. Shipped from Cincinnati 45236.

PayPal or Venmo preferred but will take Check or money order. First come first serve.

Jim Morris

Cincinnati Ohio, USA
    Post  Posted 13 Mar 2024 9:30 am    

TTT for price drop

Jim Morris

Cincinnati Ohio, USA
    Post  Posted 13 Mar 2024 5:14 pm     Sold Pleaae Close

Jim Morris wrote:
    Hi folks. This resonator is a great guitar. The handsome mahogany body and neck (finished in a rich tobacco sunburst) plays host to the famed Paul Beard "open" soundwell, resonator cone and spider bridge. This workhorse resonator guitar is a Bluegrass stalwart that's ruggedly built to take life in the honky tonks in stride. Comes with hard shell case. I will also include a Sheerhorn bar, Beard waves capo and a strap.

This is the description from a website, I’m not that elegant. I’ve only had it for about 4 months. I love the guitar just havie to part with it unfortunately. Anyway these are selling new for $1200 . I will take $700 plus shipping&i insurance. Shipped from Cincinnati 45236.

PayPal or Venmo preferred but will take Check or money order. First come first serve.

Jim Morris

Cincinnati Ohio, USA
      Post  Posted 13 Mar 2024 5:15 pm    

Sold elsewhere. Please close