The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Larry Reynolds
John Moss

Childress, Texas-USA
Post  Posted 15 Nov 2023 6:27 pm    

Hello everyone,
With a sad heart I wanted to inform all of you about the passing of Larry Reynolds. Larry went by Larry R on the Forum. It's a little late to let everyone know but I had asked Larry's wife Kathy if she would like me to post his passing on the Forum. She was not a member and she wanted to tell everyone, so I said I would do it.
Larry passed June 7th of this year. I met Larry at the Dallas show in the early 2000's. He was a good friend of the gentleman I went to the show with. If you ever met Larry you felt you knew him all your life! A wonderful nice Christian man! We all had a great time and kept in touch for several year then you know you just kind of lose touch. I got to thinking in early June about the guys and wondered what they were up to, so I emailed them. About a week later I got an email from Larry's wife telling me he just passed.
Larry was a Mullen man, and he loved the steel guitar so very much!
He will be very much missed!
Pick on my friend!
https://www.noblesfuneral.com/obituaries/Robert-Reynolds-44/#!/Obituary

john buffington

Owasso OK - USA
Post  Posted 16 Nov 2023 1:56 pm    

Met Larry in the mid-1990's when I first played the Texas Show under the leadership of the late Charlie Norris. Larry became an instant friend and we stayed in touch until his last phone call when he shared with me his health concerns and told me why I probably wouldn't be hearing from him much longer. Deepest sympathies to his wife and son Clint.

Ronald Sikes

Corsicana, Tx
Post  Posted 16 Nov 2023 2:52 pm    

Larry was a great guy. I met him in 2000. We used to have lunch together and of course we talked about steel guitars, family and God. I haven’t heard from him in over a year and was thinking about him just last week. My condolences to all of his family and loved ones.
Show Pro #26 & #83,BJS bars,Stereo Steel,Tommy Huff cabs loaded with JBL D130's, Wampler pedals,NV112,NV400, Steelers Choice Seats