The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  Eastman T486B ***SOLD Elsewhere***
Skip Ellis

Bradenton, Fl USA
Post  Posted 26 Feb 2023 12:23 pm    

Just got this on a trade but I'm getting away from electric pretty much altogether (keeping one Tele for emergencies). These Eastman guitars are getting real popular and based on this one, their quality is about as good as it gets - I can't find any flaws at all. This is a virtually unplayed 2017 model with nitrocellulose lacquer. It's been upgraded with Grover locking tuners and one of those "String Butler' things which keeps the strings pulling the right direction. Ebony fingerboard and no fret wear. Pickups are Duncan Phat Cats which are a P90 type thing. Just a real nice guitar complete with Bigsby f you're a Chet kinda person. Comes with perfect hard case (case handle still has plastic wrap on it). I'll get some more pics up later. I have the original pickguard and machine heads (will need conversion bushings if you put them back on)

Priced to sell: $1100.00 + actual shipping and I'll eat the PP fees. I also do Zelle if you like that.

Last edited by Skip Ellis on 5 Jun 2023 10:22 am; edited 2 times in total

Ben Alt

Austin, Texas
Post  Posted 4 Mar 2023 6:54 am    

This is a pretty good deal - Eastmans are really great guitars - high quality materials, and very nice specs (I especially like the neck profiles on them). IMO they would be treated like a high-priced boutique builder in they were made this side of the Pacific.

Skip Ellis

Bradenton, Fl USA
Post  Posted 4 Mar 2023 11:21 am    

Ben Alt wrote:
This is a pretty good deal - Eastmans are really great guitars - high quality materials, and very nice specs (I especially like the neck profiles on them). IMO they would be treated like a high-priced boutique builder in they were made this side of the Pacific.

Right you are, Ben - I'd take this over about anything else out there. Quality is scary good. I'm tempted to keep it but I build Teles and have more than I have any business with and I'm not playing out much anymore.....so......

Martin Raymon

Illinois, USA
Post  Posted 5 Jun 2023 9:31 am    

This ever sell?

Skip Ellis

Bradenton, Fl USA
Post  Posted 5 Jun 2023 10:21 am    

Martin Raymon wrote:
This ever sell?

Yes, it sold on Reverb - sorry, I forgot to take the ad down.
Skip