The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  Telecaster style Lap Steel with Lapdancer Neck
Gary S. Lynch

Maryland, USA
Post  Posted 29 Mar 2023 11:54 am    

Up for sale is a Fender Telecaster with a “Lapdancer” lap steel neck and Lapdancer Big As* bridge installed.

This guitar utilizes a new Fender telecaster body, and a genuine Lapdancer neck and LapDancer bridge in excellent condition.
This guitar also features Schaller tuners, two Lindy Fralin’ Steel Pole, SP43 pickups (with adjustable individual poles), Fralin telecaster control with 500K pots, and Tele 3-way switch with push/pull knob for 4-way pickup selection. Control was built by Fralin for me, and with their recommendations to match these pickups. This guitar sounds great in all 4 positions! The series pickup selection allows for a fatter “humbucker” type sound in the 4th position.

The ashtray style pickup cover is easily removeable and acts a nice palm rest. Locking strap buttons and has a new set of Asher Electro-Hawaiian lap steel strings for open D or E.

Below is more information from the Fralin Website:
“Stand out in the mix and transform your Telecaster into a P90 powerhouse with Steel Pole 43s for Tele. Featuring a high-output coil design and an aggressive magnet structure, this is as close to the famous P90 tone as we can get. The Telecaster 4 Way Mod utilizes a 4-way push/pull pickup selector switch in addition to the standard three Tele pickup positions, plus one extra position, where the bridge and neck pickups are connected in series.”

Also comes with a well-padded Fender gigbag.
These types of guitars, with the lapdancer neck/bridge installed appear to be rare on sale sites. I have bought and sold on the Forum and been a member for over 10 years. I also have a 5-star rating with my sales on Reverb.
Selling because I am primarily playing Dobro and Weiss.

Sale to Forum members in Continental US only. Not interested in trades. Will be well packed and ships UPS insured. Price is $895 plus $79 shipping CONUS. Cashiers Check or Money Order preferred. Will ship when check clears. Thanks for looking, and please PM me with questions.

Gary S. Lynch

Maryland, USA
Post  Posted 30 Mar 2023 3:24 pm    

Sale pending to fellow Forum member.

Gary S. Lynch

Maryland, USA
Post  Posted 4 Apr 2023 11:47 am     Sold. Please Close

Sold to Forum member.
Donation to follow.