The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Quilter Travis Toy 12 Signature Steel Guitar Combo Amp
Arty Passes

Austin, TX
Post  Posted 17 Feb 2020 7:19 pm    

Ha! Steven, If I had to deal with random sound guys that would definitely be the case, but we have the best in the biz in Daren Fleming. He has heard every note I've played for the past 16 years and I trust him implicitly. I'm lucky and very spoiled, I admit.

Roger Crawford

Griffin, GA USA
Post  Posted 25 Mar 2023 11:22 am    

John McClung mentioned making the thumbscrews for the retaining plate captive. Here's a little trick that is working for me. Your local big box hardware store should have these e clips for about $1.50. Two minutes to snap them on.

Harry Johansen

Kvalsund.Norway/Valencia Dumaguete,Phils.
Post  Posted 3 Apr 2023 7:04 am    

Mr.Toy,I have a question about the Toneblock 202 reverb. Seems like everbody is satisfied with the factory reverb,but I get a very metallic sound with the amp. My question is,is there a trimmer inside the amp where we can adjust the reverb like in Milkman the amp? Or something else? Please bare with me and my poor english.

Jack Stoner

Kansas City, MO
Post  Posted 3 Apr 2023 11:17 am    

Harry Johansen wrote:
Mr.Toy,I have a question about the Toneblock 202 reverb. Seems like everbody is satisfied with the factory reverb,but I get a very metallic sound with the amp. My question is,is there a trimmer inside the amp where we can adjust the reverb like in Milkman the amp? Or something else? Please bare with me and my poor english.

Your question should be posed to Quilter.

I too find the reverb lacking and use an external reverb rather than the built in.