The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  QUILTER - Travis Toy Amplifiers Now Available In Australia
Brad Bentson

Brisbane Queensland, Australia
Post  Posted 20 Mar 2023 3:53 pm    

QUILTER TRAVIS TOY 12

The Travis Toy 12 is the ultimate 12 inch steel guitar amplifier modular combo. It is powered by a removable Tone Block 202 head for isolation room work, and featuring tilt back legs for live stage use. Developed in conjunction with Quilter and Eminence, it represents the culmination of Travis' lifetime effort to build a legacy of great tone, honest value, and effortless performance for the Steel Guitarist.
The Travis Toy 12, utilizes the custom signature Eminence Double-T 12 speaker and is intended to be the best possible amplification system for today's modern steel guitarist. Features include laser engraved tilt back legs, a signature Double T 12 speaker, a pre-configured and tested Tone Block 202 and a custom artist badge.

----------------------------------------------------------
QUILTER TRAVIS TOY 15

The Travis Toy 15 is the ultimate 15 inch steel guitar amplifier modular combo. It is powered by a remove-able Tone Block 202 head for isolation room work, and featuring tilt back legs for live stage use. Developed in conjunction with Quilter and Eminence, it represents the culmination of Travis' lifetime effort to build a legacy of great tone, honest value, and effortless performance for the Steel Guitarist.
The Travis Toy 15, utilizes the custom signature Eminence Double-T 15 speaker and is intended to be the best possible amplification system for today's modern steel guitarist. Features include laser engraved tilt back legs, a signature Double T 15 speaker, a pre-configured and tested Tone Block 202 and a custom artist badge.

Available From:-

The Amp Factory Pty Ltd Australia

www.theampfactory.com.au

Roger Rettig

Naples, FL
Post  Posted 21 Mar 2023 4:27 am    

I've been at this for a long time and the TT-12 is the best steel amp I've ever had.

David Wren

Placerville, California, USA
Post  Posted 26 Mar 2023 6:55 pm    

Yeah, I just did my second "stage" gig with my new TT-15...
Couldn't be happier