The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  Thank You Bobby Lee
Wendell Pilgrim

McKinney, Texas
Post  Posted 8 Mar 2023 6:27 pm    

I cannot express my thankfulness and gratitude enough to Bobbly Lee and his wonderful family. Bobby has had a major impact upon the music world through his love for the Pedal Steel guitar, and the connecting steel guitar family with the information highway.

We have all been enriched and blessed by Bobby's dedication to the Steel Guitar Forum over all the years he faithfully attended and supported the steel guitar community with this valuable tool.

Bobby will be missed by the steel guitar community, and his contribution shall never be forgotten by me and countless others. It is my desire and prayer that our Lord will comfort and bless Bobby's family during this time as we are all grieving this loss.

God Bless

Dr. Skip Pilgrim

Moderator note - please visit b0b's daughter Lori's thread for condolences - https://bb.steelguitarforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=389514