The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Nevada Steel and Wonderhussy
Doug Berry

Nevada, USA
Post  Posted 30 Jan 2023 1:41 pm    

Hello everybody, pedal
steel player Doug Berry here. I want to introduce you to Nevada Superstar "Wonderhussy", aka Sarah Jane, and her big support of the pedal steel guitar! I want to update you about my playing in the Sierra Region of eastern California and Nevada. I actually busk in front of the general store in Bridgeport, CA which is just north of Yosemite on popular ultra scenic US395 in the Eastern Sierra. I do pretty well and meet people on vacation from all over the world. My little YouTube is https://www.youtube.com/@CalNeva/videos
My video "Veteran thrashes steel guitar & discusses missile cruiser service" is pretty good. I play E9 & C6.
My Superstar friend Wonderhussy is famous in Nevada and the far west. She has a fan base of 231k subscribers and has been a media sensation for many years. She is a lover and promoter of the steel guitar. In my case she promoted me in her winter camping video at the desert hot springs filmed recently, "Snow and Steam" cowboy camping with Wonderhussy.
https://www.youtube.com/@wonderhussy
We have been collaborating, and Wonderhussy and I will be performing a duet of a song that I wrote. Not only do I compose steel instrumentals, but also original songs. Don't let the name "Wonderhussy" fool you; this gal is an amazing, interesting, and entertaining talent!Her channel at Wonderhussy Adventures specializes in exploring the ghost towns, gold mines, and history of the remote parts of the West along with Las Vegas. Her channel is fun and family friendly and I think you will just love her! Let's support a good person like Sarah Jane at Wonderhussy as she supports the pedal steel and it's players!

Doug Earnest

Branson, MO USA
Post  Posted 31 Jan 2023 5:34 am    

I checked out your videos Doug and I thoroughly enjoyed them. Keep it up, it's great to see someone do their own thing.
The wonderhussy channel is way cool and entertaining. Some people are actually enjoying living life!

Doug Berry

Nevada, USA
Post  Posted 31 Jan 2023 9:56 pm    

Thank you Doug, appreciate it.

ajm

Los Angeles
Post  Posted 2 Feb 2023 9:15 am    

Mystery steeler solved.

Someone who shall remain nameless posted about this back in September 2022.

https://bb.steelguitarforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=384664&highlight=