The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Peavey guitar, Peavey amp, and Zoom effects unit
Darvin Willhoite

Roxton, Tx. USA
Post  Posted 25 Jul 2022 6:51 am    

This is a great guitar outfit for a beginner, or advanced player, which would make a great Christmas gift. The guitar is a Peavey EXP that plays and sounds great. It is a beautiful see-through blue and comes with the tremolo bar.

The amp is a surprisingly loud Peavey Rage 158 with switchable clean and distortion channels.

The effects unit is an older Zoom G2 multi-effects that has great sounds in it. The manual is available online for download, it comes with a power supply or it can be battery operated.

The guitar comes with a generic gig bag, a strap, and connecting cables. The price is $325 for the complete package and I can take Paypal. The buyer pays shipping and I will ship in two packages as cheaply as possible, or it can be picked up in northeast Texas.

MSA Millennium, Legend, and Studio Pro, Reese's restored Universal Direction guitar, as well as some older MSAs, several amps, new and old, and a Kemper Powerhead that I am really liking. Recently added a Zum D10, a Mullen RP, and a restored blue Rose, named the "Blue Bird" to the herd. Also, I have acquired and restored the plexiglass D10 MSA Classic again that was built as a demo in the early '70s. I also added a '74 lacquer P/P, with wood necks.

Last edited by Darvin Willhoite on 3 Dec 2022 7:55 am; edited 1 time in total

Darvin Willhoite

Roxton, Tx. USA
Post  Posted 13 Sep 2022 6:47 am    

Still available.
MSA Millennium, Legend, and Studio Pro, Reese's restored Universal Direction guitar, as well as some older MSAs, several amps, new and old, and a Kemper Powerhead that I am really liking. Recently added a Zum D10, a Mullen RP, and a restored blue Rose, named the "Blue Bird" to the herd. Also, I have acquired and restored the plexiglass D10 MSA Classic again that was built as a demo in the early '70s. I also added a '74 lacquer P/P, with wood necks.

Darvin Willhoite

Roxton, Tx. USA
Post  Posted 3 Dec 2022 7:56 am    

I still have this guitar and amp, I just lowered the price a bit.

Jeff Coffell

Killeen Texas
Post  Posted 20 Jan 2023 11:24 am    

These guitars are better than they get credit for. If I needed one, I would jump all over this.