The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Two Special Numbered Limited Edition Martin Guitars
Cris Clark

Georgia, USA
Post  Posted 2 Oct 2022 8:46 pm    

FIRST is a Martin D18 Andy Griffith guitar. It is in mint condition and comes in its original Martin HSC. It has been stored in a humidity controlled environment and has never been in a smoke environment and has fresh from Martin factory smell. It has never been taken out of my home. I am asking what I paid for it 3500.00
SECOND is a limited edition D41 Porter Wagoner Martin guitar. It too is in mint condition and has that fresh from Martin factory smell, been stored in a humidity
controlled environment and never taken outside my home. As seen in the pictures included, has beautiful abalone inlay and back and sides are made of some of the most beautiful straight grained East Indian Rosewood I have ever seen. Also asking what I paid for it 5500.00
This is a opportunity to own two rare guitars that are becoming harder to find, especially in this condition. They will ship in the original Martin boxes they came from the factory in. Both include their original HSC! I will sale them separately or as a pair! But if they are bought as a pair I will sale them for 500 less than listed to help with shipping cost. Shipping of both will be at buyers expense so they can choose the carrier, amount of insurance and specify what shipping method they desire. I am only selling to purchase other guitars because I have no room for them all. Not interested in any trades of any kind. I will be glad to answer any questions or send any other pictures you may want or desire. You can reach me by PM or by phone at 423-394-2304. Please leave me a message if no answer and I will return

your call. [img][/img]