The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Philadelphia-based Steel Player Available for Hire
Christo Huntington

Pennsylvania, USA
Post  Posted 23 Aug 2022 8:25 am    

Hi everyone,

My name is Christo Huntington and I'm currently looking to begin gigging on steel with a Philadelphia-based band or play on any recording projects in need of a steel player. If you, your band, or anyone you know would be interested in having me join your group for live gigs or play on new music projects, feel free to leave a comment on this post and I'll be sure to reply promptly! I'm willing to learn any music your group plays and am primarily looking to play live/record within a 1-2 hour radius of Philadelphia, PA. I spend some time in Northeastern, PA, so I can also commute to play gigs or record in that area if needed. Thanks in advance and have a great day!

Best,
Christo Huntington
Effects: Telonics FP-100D Multi-Taper Volume Pedal, Polytune 3 tuner, Dunlop CBM9 Wah-Wah, Exotic Effects SP Compressor, Exotic Effects EP Booster, Ibanez TS-9, Electro-Harmonix Q-Tron envelope filter, Boss DM-2w Delay (Waza Craft), TC Electronic Hall of Fame 2 reverb
Accessories/Extras/Software: Steelers Choice Sidekick (built August 2022), Shure SM57, Focusrite 2i2