The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  SOLD - Telonics FP-100 Pedal *Pristine*
Andrew Shephard

Texas, USA
Post  Posted 6 Aug 2022 12:35 pm    

For sale is 1 Telonics FP-100 pedal. I bought this pedal at the Texas steel show back in March of 2019. I brought the pedal home, set it up on my new Mullen, and it never left the house. This pedal is in excellent condition and has never seen a single gig. It has the latest firmware loaded onto it and does not have any additional taper profiles loaded into it, only the ones that came from the factory.

A few weeks back when I decided that I would sell this pedal, I noticed that the LED had quit working. Everything else was working correctly on it. I contacted Sophie Russo at Telonics and shipped the pedal to her. The LED was replaced and the pedal was checked out at the factory. I got the pedal back yesterday and plugged it in a little bit ago just to make sure that everything was working like it should. All was well. Note: Sophie Russo is one of the most pleasant people to deal with and certainly made this repair a breeze!

Included in the sale is the FP-100 pedal and a brand new PS-1 power supply. It will ship with loads of bubble wrap and will go out USPS priority. I'll pay the shipping. PayPay only, goods and services, with 3% added to cushion the blow on me. $425 takes it all.

Last edited by Andrew Shephard on 7 Aug 2022 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Graham Bland

Tennessee, USA
Post  Posted 6 Aug 2022 3:56 pm     Telonics vp

Is this a standard profile or Low profile pedal?

Andrew Shephard

Texas, USA
Post  Posted 6 Aug 2022 4:09 pm    

It is a standard at the moment. It can be converted to a low profile by moving the pin to the different hole for the pivot point. The folks at the Telonics booth told me that it was fairly simple to do and didn't require any additional parts or toold, I just never did it because I preferred a standard height pedal.

Here is a quote from the Telonics website that may help explain what I'm trying to say."High and Low profile refer to the pivot shaft position. By moving the shaft backwards, the pedal height is reduced. This only decreases the height by a few millimeters, but the extra leg clearance on a pedal steel for those players with long legs may be necessary. Players that use cowboy boots may also find the Low Profile pedal easier to use. For the majority of players, especially those that wear flat-sole shoes, the High profile pedal will feel more balanced on the foot and clearance shouldn't be an issue."

If you look at the second picture above, the pin they are referring to is the one above the words "TO LOCK". That pin just needs to be moved back to make it a low profile. I hope this help!

Chuck Walker

Cody, Wyoming, USA
Post  Posted 6 Aug 2022 5:26 pm    

Andrew, if still available, I'll take it. Sent you an email.

Andrew Shephard

Texas, USA
Post  Posted 7 Aug 2022 2:36 pm    

Sold - Please close