The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  Martin guitar to trade for a steel --PLEASE CLOSE--
Gary Watkins

Bristol, VA
Post  Posted 18 May 2022 3:11 pm    

Martin D18 Modern Deluxe model. Bought new on 03-15-2022 from SWEETWATER. A little fancier than the standard D18 from Martin. East Indian rosewood binding, abalone side dots and fret-board inlay, and head-stock logo. Gold color frets and gold color Waverly tuners. Sitka spruce top with forward shifted “X” bracing. Natural protein glue construction. Genuine mahogany back, sides and neck. Comes with a new Martin hard-shell case. The pictures shown are my guitar from the SWEETWATER site. Prefer to trade in person so that each one of us can see what we are trading for. I am looking for a pedal steel guitar, SD10, D10 or U12. Please let me know what you have to trade and we can talk about it. Since my wife died in 2013 and my LVRS operation, I'm just trying to get back into music. A bad day playing music is better than a good day doing anything else.

Last edited by Gary Watkins on 20 May 2022 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Gary Watkins

Bristol, VA
Post  Posted 20 May 2022 6:34 pm    

As it stands now, this will be traded next week. If this deal changes, I will re-post. Thanks to all.