The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  1957 Fender T8 $1100 sold-pending funds
Larry Lenhart

Ponca City, Oklahoma
Post  Posted 16 Jan 2022 1:24 pm    

This guitar is not pristine, but not beat up and all the electronics work as they should. It has a great sound, imho. I am only selling this because I want to finance the purchase of a single neck C6th pedal steel. I really prefer not to ship it and I would be willing to travel 200 miles to meet someone...i am located in north central Oklahoma, 100 miles north of OKC. I am asking $1100 and Buyer to pay actual shipping and insurance.
NOTE:
I will be at the Dallas show and could deliver it there or I will be in Arizona after that and could deliver it there or along the way. Trying to make things easier to avoid cost, worry and hassle of shipping.
Thanks

Zum Encore, Remington D8 non pedal, Hallmark Mosrite clone, Gretsch 6120 DSW, Gretsch G5210T-P90 Electromatic Jet Two 90,1976 Ibanez L5, Eastman archtop, Taylor Dreadnaught, Telonics pedal, Squire Tele, Squire Strat, Fender Tonemaster, Gold Tone 5 string banjo, Little Wonder tenor banjo, 3 Roland cubes 30s and 80, Carvin combo bass amp

Last edited by Larry Lenhart on 16 Feb 2022 10:47 am; edited 9 times in total

Rollin Schmidt

Kansas, USA
Post  Posted 16 Jan 2022 1:44 pm     T8

Larry I am very interested in this guitar, I don’t live far from you, north of Wichita. Please keep me in mind but I would like more photos please. Thx

Rollin schmidt

Larry Lenhart

Ponca City, Oklahoma
Post  Posted 16 Jan 2022 2:29 pm    

Rollin, thats great, I hope it works out for us...I will be back in Oklahoma in about 10 days...you are the first on the list..no obligation, of course, you just responded first and therefore are first in line. Weather permitting, possibly we can meet up the first week of February.
Thanks and take care.
Zum Encore, Remington D8 non pedal, Hallmark Mosrite clone, Gretsch 6120 DSW, Gretsch G5210T-P90 Electromatic Jet Two 90,1976 Ibanez L5, Eastman archtop, Taylor Dreadnaught, Telonics pedal, Squire Tele, Squire Strat, Fender Tonemaster, Gold Tone 5 string banjo, Little Wonder tenor banjo, 3 Roland cubes 30s and 80, Carvin combo bass amp

Rollin Schmidt

Kansas, USA
Post  Posted 16 Jan 2022 3:28 pm    

Sounds good Larry, thx and be safe

Larry Lenhart

Ponca City, Oklahoma
Post  Posted 24 Jan 2022 1:45 pm    

Rollin
I sent you a PM

thanks

Larry Lenhart

Ponca City, Oklahoma
Post  Posted 29 Jan 2022 9:24 am    

The deal fell through, so the steel is still available. I have taken more pictures on my cell phone and can text them to interested people, but I dont know how to transfer them to my computer to put them on here. If interested, send me a pm with your cell phone number and I can text them to you.

BTW, I will be at the TSGA convention in March and could deliver it then, altho I would prefer to have it sold by then.

Thanks for looking

Larry Lenhart

Ponca City, Oklahoma
Post  Posted 9 Feb 2022 1:56 pm    

bumping for price reduction

Larry Lenhart

Ponca City, Oklahoma
Post  Posted 14 Feb 2022 8:02 am    

I might consider a trade...I am open to ideas...I wouldnt be interested in a non pedal steel and not an amp. Other than that I might consider trading for something that I could in turn sell. Let me know what you might have...I am a guitar picker and a banjo player as well, so ...who knows...all I can do is say no thanks.

Brian Robinson

Austin, Texas
Post  Posted 15 Feb 2022 12:58 pm    

I would like to talk to you about that stringmaster.

PM sent
Telonics TCA-500 Combo
Fender Deluxe Reverb
Nashville 112

Twitter: @rtechnologies

Larry Lenhart

Ponca City, Oklahoma
Post  Posted 16 Feb 2022 10:48 am    

this steel is sold pending funds
thanks