The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Steel guitar legs - aluminum - from Carter starter - new
Darvin Willhoite

Roxton, Tx. USA
Post  Posted 15 Jan 2022 9:53 am    

These legs are new, but have been laying around a long time and are kind of dirty but should clean up nicely. The front legs aren't adjustable, but the rear legs are to allow leveling, or tilting the guitar slightly. They have the standard 1/2-13 threads. The last picture shows them in the protective sleeve they were originally shipped in. The price is $90.00 for the set plus shipping. I can take Paypal. I may be interested in trading for a Bill Lawrence pickup, or a single coil pickup, narrow mount or wide mount either. The front legs are 26 3/8" long excluding threads, and the rear are adjustable from 25 7/8" to 26 1/2". I also have a used set of these in a separate listing.

MSA Millennium, Legend, and Studio Pro, Reese's restored Universal Direction guitar, as well as some older MSAs, several amps, new and old, and a Kemper Powerhead that I am really liking. Recently added a Zum D10, a Mullen RP, and a restored blue Rose, named the "Blue Bird" to the herd. Also, I have acquired and restored the plexiglass D10 MSA Classic again that was built as a demo in the early '70s. I also added a '74 lacquer P/P, with wood necks.

Last edited by Darvin Willhoite on 21 Jan 2022 9:17 am; edited 1 time in total

Darvin Willhoite

Roxton, Tx. USA
Post  Posted 21 Jan 2022 9:17 am    

Bump - lowered price.
MSA Millennium, Legend, and Studio Pro, Reese's restored Universal Direction guitar, as well as some older MSAs, several amps, new and old, and a Kemper Powerhead that I am really liking. Recently added a Zum D10, a Mullen RP, and a restored blue Rose, named the "Blue Bird" to the herd. Also, I have acquired and restored the plexiglass D10 MSA Classic again that was built as a demo in the early '70s. I also added a '74 lacquer P/P, with wood necks.

Doug Earnest

Branson, MO USA
Post  Posted 22 Jan 2022 9:46 am    

email sent to you Darvin.
"Teach Your Children Well"

Darvin Willhoite

Roxton, Tx. USA
Post  Posted 22 Jan 2022 7:41 pm    

The legs are sold.