The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  want to buy a sierra artist s-10
Mark Fasbender

Post  Posted 27 Oct 2021 1:20 am    

want to buy a sierra artist s-10. 3x4 if possible.i think its a good candidate for flying !!!!

Flip Brown

Vermont, USA
Post  Posted 27 Oct 2021 3:06 pm     Sierra Artist for Sale

Hello Mark - sometimes musical instrument buying and selling works in mysterious ways. I just today decided to put my almost-mint Sierra Artist up for sale. The reason is that someone local needs to sell an upgraded PS at a very good price, so I'm going to jump on it.

My Artist is the "blond birds-eye" color, and it has the standard three pedals and four knee levers with the "George L" pickup. There is an interesting story behind it - I bought a crappy Carter Starter and was looking for something better when I saw this Sierra Artist on eBay with a "Buy It Now" price and grabbed it.

A wife had purchased it as a gift for her country & western musician hubby, thinking he would learn it and enjoy it. It basically sat in the closet from 2001 until I bought it in October of 2018. I'm primarily a bass player, so it has only been gigged twice. The case is fully intact, and I believe the total weight is around 42 pounds.

I'm asking $1,750 plus actual shipping. You will find that this PS is without flaws, other than some scratches on the bottom cross bar where the volume pedal sits. Please let me know if you're interested, as I was just about to list it on Craigslist, eBay, and Reverb.
MSA Millennium SD-10 #22, Fender Steel King with Eminence EPS-15C speaker, Lehle Mono 90 Volume Pedal, Sarno Black Box, Baby Bloomer, Sarno Earth Drive, EHX Mel 9, EHX Small Stone, Mooer Chorus, Keeley Caverns, Clinesmith bar, Acri picks, Nioma lap steel, Regal resonator, and a whole bunch of other instruments.

Mark Fasbender

Post  Posted 6 Nov 2021 10:46 am     Still looking

I'm still looking for a Sierra artist S10 3 and 4. Please get back with me if you've got one for sale I'm needing this fairly soon

Mark Fasbender

Post  Posted 9 Nov 2021 2:36 am    

Bump for a Sierra artist S10 3 and 4

Mark Fasbender

Post  Posted 9 Nov 2021 3:58 am    

I need to have a steel ready to travel to England and embark on a couple of tours. This is tentative but I need to have it ready well in advance. I've played a couple of Sierra artists s10s and they work good for me. Pretty much an ideal guitar for this situation. I am a little bit pressed for time and I am hoping one will materialize for me to purchase. Just wanted to explain my situation a little bit. Somebody sell me a Sierra artist LOL

Mark Fasbender

Post  Posted 17 Nov 2021 4:32 pm    

Ttt

Mark Fasbender

Post  Posted 5 Dec 2021 4:34 am    

Ttt