The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Moyo Volume Pedal
Lynn Kasdorf

Waterford Virginia, USA
Post  Posted 22 Oct 2021 3:34 pm    

I use a Moyo as my main squeeze. As noted, it can tend to move around. However, all the brackets I see here would defeat the benefit of it being so tiny in my pakaseat. Maybe I can dream up a compact solution- I have a couple ideas.

I find myself periodically dragging it back into position between songs with my right heel. Not a big deal.

I'd like to mount a moyo pedal on a pivoting platen connected to pot somehow and make a tone-volume pedal, like the old Fenders, but with a very low profile.

Ken Mizell

Lakeland, Florida, 33809, USA
Post  Posted 22 Oct 2021 4:08 pm    

Lynn Kasdorf wrote:
However, all the brackets I see here would defeat the benefit of it being so tiny in my pakaseat. Maybe I can dream up a compact solution- I have a couple ideas.

Try connecting the pedal to the brackets using heavy duty industrial strength Velcro. They sell it at Home Depot. That way, you can adjust the angle and take if off of the bracket to put it in your seat.

Jeff Bell

California, USA
Post  Posted 30 Mar 2022 8:22 am     Moyo is a great product!

Just wanted to poke my head in here to give you my impression of Moyo and Glenn Taylor. I found one second hand and it arrived with the bottom adorned with velcro and the non-slip padding removed. Since I wasn't planning to velcro it my board, I reached out to Glenn to see if I could purchase some replacement pads. He sent them to me at no cost. Truly great customer service even though I didn't purchase directly from him. The pedal itself is just as advertised. I'm still getting used to it since it's my first, but I'd suggest it to anyone looking to get one.