Author Topic:  Wanted Jeff Newman "just Play The Melody" Course On Dvd
Clark Doughty

KANSAS
Post  Posted 27 Apr 2020 6:50 pm    

WANTED JEFF NEWMAN "JUST PLAY THE MELODY" COURSE ON DVD

Jim Reynolds

Franklin, Pa 16323
Post  Posted 2 Jun 2020 8:43 pm     Course

If Melissa. Doesn't have this course, I would gladly make a copy for you, but if she has it I will not. She is very easy to deal, and is trying very hard to fill her Granddad and Grandmas shoes. She has been great to me. She just filled an order for me.
Zum U-12, Carter SDU-12, Zum Encore, Emmons S-10, Emmons D-10, Nashville 400, Two Peavey Nashville 112, Boss Katana 100, Ibanez DD700, Almost every Lesson Jeff Newman sold. Washburn Special Edition Guitar, Can never have enough, even at 80. 1963 Original Hofner Bass bought in Germany 1963, and a 1973 Framus Bass also bought in Germany 1974.

Brian Henry

Post  Posted 15 Oct 2021 8:13 pm    

Hi Jim How can I get an original of just play the melody. Melissa is nowhere to be found.i8

Last edited by Brian Henry on 25 Oct 2021 6:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Jim Reynolds

Franklin, Pa 16323
Post  Posted 24 Oct 2021 6:10 pm    

Brian, not sure what happened, but I can help you. Did you get it. Send me an e-mail, been having trouble with the computer. I know she is nowhere to be found. So sad, but Tom Bradshaw and I , are trying to help our steel playing friends out. Sometimes we make it and other times something happens, and we don't make it. Please understand, we are just getting off the ground and only two people, and we have been swamped trying to fill orders for those who had ordered from her, and never recieved the item, and never got their money back. We try to fill them first. Thanks so much to those who have helped us by giving lessons, they no longer need. I myself did have about 90% of all lessons being used, then Ben Lawson, was very much helpful with his box of lesson. We thank everyone for their generosity. Anyway let me know. buzzbetty@hotmail.com
Zum U-12, Carter SDU-12, Zum Encore, Emmons S-10, Emmons D-10, Nashville 400, Two Peavey Nashville 112, Boss Katana 100, Ibanez DD700, Almost every Lesson Jeff Newman sold. Washburn Special Edition Guitar, Can never have enough, even at 80. 1963 Original Hofner Bass bought in Germany 1963, and a 1973 Framus Bass also bought in Germany 1974.

Brian Henry

Post  Posted 25 Oct 2021 6:20 am    

Thank you Jim. I am looking for an original. I don’t want to spend $50 for one of your copies.