The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  Samson S-Com Plus Compressor☆SOLD☆
George Redmon

Muskegon & Detroit Michigan.
Post  Posted 27 Jun 2021 7:33 pm    

Another of my studio pieces. This unit is exceptionally clean, again you could eat off it. I did put a small scratch on the bottom getting it out of the rack this morning. You can blame me for that, sorry. But this is a sweet unit. I've owned Alesis 3630 compressor's, but this beats those hands down. No wall wart power supply needed neither.

The S-com plus is a highly adaptable stereo compressor/limiter in an efficient single rackspace design. It is intended for situations where extra flexibility is required to optimize signal levels by delivering essential control along with simplicity of operation. S-com plus's comprehensive and wide-ranging controls provide extensive manipulation of audio dynamics, even in the most complex situations.

Each channel features a wide range of variable control. A feature-rich Compressor section includes variable Threshold, Ratio, Attack and Release controls. Samson's SKD (Smart Knee Detector) circuit dynamically adjusts the compression curve to ensure a musical result. Our exclusive AEG (Auto Envelope Generator) function simplifies optimum settings by constantly analyzing the audio input and automatically adjusting the attack and release parameters based on the changing level. Key Inputs and Outputs are included for externally processing the control voltage.

The Expander/Gate features a variable threshold level and switchable release time (fast or slow). The Gate switch changes the downward expander ratio from "light" to "hard" gating for control ranging from subtle to an obvious effect. A dedicated Peak/Limiter with variable control provides protection against peak and overload independently of the compressor. When used in combination with the Compressor the Peak/Limiter offers even more precise control over dynamic levels.A functional De-esser improves audio quality by removing "S" from vocals and sibilance from overly bright signal sources such as cymbals. The Enhancer switch engages the EFR (Enhanced Frequency Recovery) circuit, which restores high frequencies that are sometimes diminished by heavy compression. Extensive metering includes Input/Output, Gain Reduction, De-esser Level, Gate Open/Close and Limit.

Features:

Compressor/Limiter, Expander/Gate, De-Esser with Peak Limiter
Expander/Gate with Variable Trigger Control and Switchable Fast/Slow Release
Peak Limiter with Independent Threshold Control and Peak LED
Adjustable De-Esser with independent LED Meter for Reducing Sibilance
Advanced Circuit Design Utilizing Low Noise Operational
Amplifiers and High Quality VCA's
Servo Balanced Inputs and Outputs on XLR and 1/4" Connectors
SKD (Smart Knee Detector) Circuit Switches from Soft to Hard Knee Based on the Level of Input Signal Applied
AEG (Auto Envelope Generator) Mode Constantly Adjusts the Compressors Attack and Release Times

$80 + FREE SHIPPING LOWER 48 PayPal is fine Add 3% Fee

Last edited by George Redmon on 19 Jul 2021 5:52 pm; edited 2 times in total

George Redmon

Post  Posted 16 Jul 2021 7:59 pm    

Very Happy

Ricky Thompson

Starke, Florida, USA
Post  Posted 19 Jul 2021 4:52 pm     Samson

George you have immaculate equipment always I will take Postal Money order okay? If so send your address and I’ll send it to you.

Thanks Ricky Thompson

George Redmon

Post  Posted 19 Jul 2021 5:48 pm    

Hey Ricky,

That's for the fine words. I will send you a PM with my information. I need your ship to address as well. I will get this out to you in the morning. Thanks ever so much.

Ricky Thompson

Starke, Florida, USA
Post  Posted 19 Jul 2021 6:15 pm     Samson

Thanks George love buying anything you own for sure send you money in morning ✅

Thanks for the sell RickyT