The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  course "THE MINOR CHORD CONNECTION". from Jeffran.shop
Hugo Vertongen

Belgium
Post  Posted 11 Jul 2021 5:49 am    

A year ago I bought at "https://www.jeffran.shop/shop" the following course "THE MINOR CHORD CONNECTION".
When It arrived I saw that is was not complete.
I contacted several times Melisa Greer about this Issue, but till today I have an incomplete course.

This is what I received :

2 DVD's, the wrong backing tracks and a uncomplete book (Part One is complete, and the first 5 pages of part two, the rest is missing).

Is there someone who can help me to complete this course (Minor Chord connection -> to complete the book and the backing tracks).

Does anyone have this and would scan and email it to me?

Thanks so much!!
Hugo Vertongen

Paul Hubbard

Alabama, USA
Post  Posted 17 Jul 2021 6:43 am     Jeffran Shop has become Jeffraud

I wish I could help you out. This sounds like Melissa Greer at The Jeffran shop. She has sent me the wrong books before and I am trying now to get my money back for 3 books she lied about sending to me, then lied about refunding my money. It's a sad situation that this is what Jeffran has become. I'll keep my eyes out for the missing materials you're looking for, but the best thing to do is not to do any business with Jeffran.
Good Luck

Jim Reynolds

Franklin, Pa 16323
Post  Posted 17 Jul 2021 7:47 pm    

Hugo, There are two books for this course, and their two hours each. It is a lot to scan, and then try to e-mail. I have both, never tried to send to Belgium before. It would be some time to do for sure.
Zum U-12, Carter SDU-12, Zum Encore, Emmons S-10, Emmons D-10, Nashville 400, Two Peavey Nashville 112, Boss Katana 100, Ibanez DD700, Almost every Lesson Jeff Newman sold. Washburn Special Edition Guitar, Can never have enough, even at 80. 1963 Original Hofner Bass bought in Germany 1963, and a 1973 Framus Bass also bought in Germany 1974.

Ken Boi

Arizona, USA
Post  Posted 18 Jul 2021 4:27 pm    

I have the missing course pages for Hugo. I have sent him the missing pages so he should be good to go now.

Jim Reynolds

Franklin, Pa 16323
Post  Posted 20 Jul 2021 3:25 pm    

Hugo, I know you have been trying to get this for a long time. I am going to scan it to my computer and try sending it by e-mail. It will be a large one, so not sure if it will go, but send me your e-mail.
Zum U-12, Carter SDU-12, Zum Encore, Emmons S-10, Emmons D-10, Nashville 400, Two Peavey Nashville 112, Boss Katana 100, Ibanez DD700, Almost every Lesson Jeff Newman sold. Washburn Special Edition Guitar, Can never have enough, even at 80. 1963 Original Hofner Bass bought in Germany 1963, and a 1973 Framus Bass also bought in Germany 1974.

Hugo Vertongen

Belgium
Post  Posted 21 Jul 2021 5:42 am    

Hi Steelers,

Ken Boi sent me last week or the week before the missing pages inclusive the missing Backing tracks from the course.
Thank you Ken !!!

Thanks, now I can complete the course.

Kind regards
Hugo Belgium.

Bob you may close this topic!!