The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  Herby Wallace-Doug Jernigan Courses {ALL SOLD CLOSE PLEASE}
George Redmon

Muskegon & Detroit Michigan.
Post  Posted 10 Jul 2021 8:07 pm    

These 4 Herby Wallace Courses Are $15 EACH PLUS $5 SHIPPING LOWER 48 PLEASE ADD THE PayPal FEE

These Herby Wallace And Doug Jernigan Courses And Tabs Are $15 EACH PLUS $5 Shipping LOWER 48 PLEASE ADD PayPal FEE

These Last 4 Cassettes Are Backing Play Along Tracks To Herby's Albums. NONE Of These 4 Cassettes Came With Tabs
They Are:

HWP-1001-The Chattanooga Choo-Choo (recorded 1980) - Songs: Chattanooga Choo-choo, You've Still Got A Place In My Heart, Just A Closer Walk With Thee, Soft Rain, Days Of Wine & Roses, Autumn Leaves, Every Time You Touch Me, Four Wheel Drive, My Way.

HWP-1002-Taking A Break (recorded 1983) - Songs: Sweet Georgia Brown, Are You Lonesome Tonight, Charmaine, Sewanee River, It's Only Love, Somewhere In Time, Love Is A Many Splendored Thing, Moonlight In Vermont, Blues In One Flat, My Little Red Wagon (vocal: Wade Ray).

HWP-1003-Herby Wallace/Thumbs Carllile & Company-Take One (recorded 1985) - Songs: Fat Boy Rag, the Entertainer, Speedn' West, Li'l Liza Jane, Honeysuckle Rose, Until It's Time For You To Go, Wind Beneath My Wings, Too Many Rivers, Baby I Love You (vocal: Brenda Rayburn).

Hwp-1007-This is a rhythm track cassette only containing tracks for 10 popular Hawaiian tunes. Songs: Blue Hawaii, Song Of The Islands, On The Beach At Waikiki, My Little Grass Shack, Moon Of Manakoora, Red Sail In The Sunset, Coconut Grove, Harbor Lights, Hawaiian Wedding Song, Beyond The Reef.

These Last 4 Cassettes Are $10 EACH PLUS $5 SHIPPING LOWER 48 PayPal PLEASE ADD THE PayPal FEE

IF YOU BUY 2 OR MORE COURSES YOUR ENTIRE ORDER WILL SHIP FOR $5

Last edited by George Redmon on 12 Jul 2021 4:53 pm; edited 2 times in total

Arturas Petruoka

Lithuania
Post  Posted 10 Jul 2021 9:31 pm     Herby Wallace & Doug Jernigan Courses & Tabs {Cassette}

Hi George. I would love to buy these courses. Do you deliver to Lithuania? Arthur

Joe Piette

California, USA
Post  Posted 10 Jul 2021 9:43 pm    

PM Sent

George Redmon

Muskegon & Detroit Michigan.
Post  Posted 11 Jul 2021 10:29 am    

I recieved your PM Joe, i will get you the PayPal information.

Arthur at this time i'm unable to ship over sea's. I sure feel for you guy's who can't get steel guitar tab and courses. I'm very sorry. At this time, because of my schedule i simply am not able to. Best of luck. George

Joe Piette

California, USA
Post  Posted 11 Jul 2021 6:14 pm    

Thanks George. Send your PayPal info and I'll get the payment out.