The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Stereo Steel and Baby Bloomer
Larry Behm

Mt Angel, Or 97362
Post  Posted 18 Jun 2021 9:57 pm    

I am of the opinion that all of your components have to work together. The Baby Bloomer worked great with my SS, so glad I spent the money. like JayDee I will be keeping this unit.

Phone: 971-219-8533

John McClung

Olympia WA, USA
Post  Posted 19 Jun 2021 6:31 pm    

Definitely want to hear your rig with the Bloomer at the next Portland jam, Larry. Any tentative dates being considered?

Larry Behm

Mt Angel, Or 97362
Post  Posted 19 Jun 2021 8:41 pm    

When they open we will do it. Governor Brown is doing her best to save every life she can related to the COVID 19 virus. Until that time comes we will do our best to stay locked down and locked in, but when that happy day comes again we will be picking little fools I can assure you. So stand by, practice, tune up, be ready.

kevin ryan

San Marcos, California
Post  Posted 21 Jun 2021 2:43 pm    

Hey Larry, I found that it really adds a new life to the Quilter TT12. It does sound nice with the stereo steel amps too. On guitar, the Fender amps love this thing. Also Acoustic guitar rigs really sparkle with the BB. Thanks for the kinds words, Kevin

Larry Behm

Mt Angel, Or 97362
Post  Posted 22 Jun 2021 8:40 pm    

Kevin are you talking about the 202 Tone Block? I am getting another 202, with the toggle in the center position on the 202 and far right on the BB this might be the cats….

kevin ryan

San Marcos, California
Post  Posted 23 Jun 2021 4:04 pm    

Larry, yes the 202 in the travis toy cab with a 12". for steel I like the BB set at about 2:00 and the toggle to the left.