The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  MXR Custom Shop Resonator Pedal- PLEASE CLOSE-
Gary Watkins

Bristol, VA
Post  Posted 18 Nov 2020 5:03 pm    

Looking for the MXR Custom Shop Resonator Pedal by Tom Bradshaw.

Thanks,
Gary

Last edited by Gary Watkins on 19 May 2021 9:16 am; edited 2 times in total

Gary Watkins

Bristol, VA
Post  Posted 30 Nov 2020 4:13 pm    

TTT

Gary Watkins

Bristol, VA
Post  Posted 10 Dec 2020 1:45 pm    

One more time before Christmas.

Tom Bradshaw

Walnut Creek, California, USA
Post  Posted 11 Dec 2020 11:49 am     MXR Resonators

I'll have the new "Resonator II" pedals available sometime. The Dunlop Company aren't being supplied with needed components to complete the current production run.

I'll be notifying everyone here and on my 30,000+ mailing list when I get supplied and can fill orders. If you "fear" that I don't have your email address or you might miss getting the notification here, just send your name and that address to me at tommybradshaw@gmail.com. That will assure that you'll be notified.

I'll be adding another free article to my website titled "Tuning Tips & Tuners." It can be downloaded. It should be enough to drive you as crazy as playing the steel guitar does! ...Tom

Last edited by Tom Bradshaw on 30 May 2021 9:30 am; edited 2 times in total

Gary Watkins

Bristol, VA
Post  Posted 25 Jan 2021 5:16 pm     Re: MXR Resonators

Tom Bradshaw wrote:
I'll have the new "Resonator II" pedals available some time in January. They are in production now. I'll also be offering the special tone bar that Buddy Emmons designed for use with them. Buddy designed it when the older Goodrich Company was offering their MatchBro resonator-duplicating effect units.

I'll be notifying everyone here and on my 30,000+ mailing list when I get supplied and can fill orders. If you "fear" that I don't have your email address or you might miss getting the notification here, just send your name and that address to me at tommybradshaw@gmail.com. That will assure that you'll be notified.

It's getting close!! They are almost here!

I'll also have a new free article to read titled "Tuning Tips & Tuners" for reading and downloading on my website. It should be enough to drive you as crazy as playing the steel guitar does! ...Tom

Gary Watkins

Bristol, VA
Post  Posted 9 May 2021 9:48 am    

Any news on these yet?

Tom Bradshaw

Walnut Creek, California, USA
Post  Posted 9 May 2021 12:44 pm     Beginning of June?

The MXR folks are hamstrung because of parts (as are many firms due to the Covid situation). I'm confident that they would like to deliver as soon as possible and get payment for the production. Even though they say their plan is to supply me by the first of June, frankly, I doubt that will occur. Sure hope I'm wrong. ...Tom
P.S.: I have nearly 300 people on the notification list.

Jeffery Mercer

Born in Portsmouth Oh. 12/10/1954
Post  Posted 18 May 2021 11:05 am     Yea Me

Yes and I’m one of EM! Lol