The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Video on the Quilter Superblock amplifier $249
Gary Sill

Mt. Zion, IL, USA
Post  Posted 5 May 2021 2:14 pm    

$249.00 plus actual shipping by ups in the USA.

Link to my demo of the SuperBlock

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giOPr_G_bCo

Call 217-433-7455
Gary Sill
Sill Music Supply to order your superblock. It will amaze you,

This is a great quality--full featured 25 Watt amp that sounds excellent and will be very versatile, weighs less than 2 lbs, just hook up to a good speaker, 4 or 8 ohm or 16 ohm. It is plenty loud for a steel show or a jam session and also good for just playing at home.

I have tried this with pedal steel and lap steel and it performs with a very clean, variety of settings available. This is the answer for portability and a light weight quality amp.

I am working on a video using this amplifier. Headphone jack, reverb, and a direct out to the recording board or PA.

We take visa, master card and Discover.

Can ship right away.

Order here directly on my website:

https://www.sillmusicsupply.com/Quilter-SuperBlock-Amp_p_208.html
A beautiful Laquer Mullen G2, 2 Nashville 112's, Evans 10" R150 Amp,1982 Emmons Push Pull D-10, Hilton Pedals, 12/8 MSA Superslide, Green LDG Sho-Bud-Owned by Lloyd, S-6 Fender 1956 Lap. , Gretsch Country Gentleman, red Gibson 2019, ES 335, Quilter, Gretsch Resonator, Eastman Mandolin

Last edited by Gary Sill on 12 May 2021 8:56 pm; edited 5 times in total

Gary Sill

Mt. Zion, IL, USA
Post  Posted 7 May 2021 8:15 pm     New demo video

Call 217-433-7455
Gary /Sill
A beautiful Laquer Mullen G2, 2 Nashville 112's, Evans 10" R150 Amp,1982 Emmons Push Pull D-10, Hilton Pedals, 12/8 MSA Superslide, Green LDG Sho-Bud-Owned by Lloyd, S-6 Fender 1956 Lap. , Gretsch Country Gentleman, red Gibson 2019, ES 335, Quilter, Gretsch Resonator, Eastman Mandolin

Gary Sill

Mt. Zion, IL, USA
Post  Posted 12 May 2021 6:20 pm     check out more videos on You Tube

Call for information on lessons
217-433-7455

Gary Sill

Mt. Zion, IL, USA
Post  Posted 24 May 2021 9:47 am     bump

bump

John McClung

Olympia WA, USA
Post  Posted 24 May 2021 11:10 am    

Gary, what were the settings you used on the Superblock? Pretty amazing little device! Thanks for doing a steel-oriented video.

Gary Sill

Mt. Zion, IL, USA
Post  Posted 24 May 2021 2:13 pm     Thanks John

Pretty much the settings as it is pictured setting on top of my Mullen. There are many other settings that I think would work. I just adjust one at a time and move left to right as I move 1 knob at a time and then do it again to refine what sounds good to me. That’s how I came up with those settings.

Thanks for asking.
Gary