The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  Topic: course "THE MINOR CHORD CONNECTIO -- PLEASE CLOSE --
Hugo Vertongen

Belgium
Post  Posted 14 Mar 2021 4:54 am    

A few months ago I bought at "https://www.jeffran.shop/shop" the following course "THE MINOR CHORD CONNECTION".
When It arrived I saw that is was not complete.
I contacted several times Melisa Greer about this Issue, but till today I have an incomplete course.

This is what I received :

2 DVD's, the wrong backing tracks and a uncomplete book (Part One is complete, and the first 5 pages of part two, the rest is missing).

Is there someone who can help me to complete this course (Minor Chord connection -> to complete the book and the backing tracks).

thank you in advance

Last edited by Hugo Vertongen on 21 Jul 2021 5:48 am; edited 3 times in total

John Bumbarger

Houtzdale, Pennsylvania, USA
Post  Posted 14 Mar 2021 6:42 am    

If you saw my posts I contacted the Attorney General of Tennessee about previous orders from Jeffran Music which were unfulfilled. I just ordered a week ago on a Friday and received my order Monday. From what I can see it is hit and miss as to whether you get your order or not. I did get a refund from PayPal.

Jim Reynolds

Franklin, Pa 16323
Post  Posted 14 Mar 2021 4:18 pm     Lessons

Hugo, if you tell me exactly what you need, I will try and help you out. She is a very sweet girl, I think she just got more then she was able to handle. I will try and help her out, unless she tells me to stop, or if oBo does. I have most everything Jeff put out, some I may not be able to make. I see your from Belgium, so I will try, but will need as I said, what exactly you di.dn't get, and your address.
Zum U-12, Carter SDU-12, Zum Encore, Emmons S-10, Emmons D-10, Nashville 400, Two Peavey Nashville 112, Boss Katana 100, Ibanez DD700, Almost every Lesson Jeff Newman sold. Washburn Special Edition Guitar, Can never have enough, even at 80. 1963 Original Hofner Bass bought in Germany 1963, and a 1973 Framus Bass also bought in Germany 1974.

James Sission

Sugar Land,Texas USA
Post  Posted 14 Mar 2021 4:28 pm    

Post what it is you need and I'll try to help you as well. I THINK I have that lesson so I'll look for so I'll know if I can help when you post again.

Jim Reynolds

Franklin, Pa 16323
Post  Posted 14 Mar 2021 4:43 pm     Lessons

James, I know I have them also. I have sent an e-mail to Melissa, explaining this to her, and what I was doing. Also asked If there was anyway I could help her. I know she has her nieces, and kids helping her put them together, and getting orders ready to ship. Bad deal all around. I have talked with her many, many time, she seems to be awfully nice, but that is not an excuse for bad business.
Zum U-12, Carter SDU-12, Zum Encore, Emmons S-10, Emmons D-10, Nashville 400, Two Peavey Nashville 112, Boss Katana 100, Ibanez DD700, Almost every Lesson Jeff Newman sold. Washburn Special Edition Guitar, Can never have enough, even at 80. 1963 Original Hofner Bass bought in Germany 1963, and a 1973 Framus Bass also bought in Germany 1974.

Arturas Petruoka

Lithuania
Post  Posted 14 Mar 2021 9:37 pm     course "THE MINOR CHORD CONNECTION". from Jeffran.shop

Hello to all. I also bought the course „Music To Get C6th By“ from https://www.jeffran.shop/shop, but it has been 8 months since I did not receive the item and no reply to emails. Can you give me Melissa's contacts? Arthur
petruoka@gmail.com

Jim Reynolds

Franklin, Pa 16323
Post  Posted 16 Mar 2021 2:55 pm    

The web is www.jeffrancollege.com, try it see if it works for you.

Jim Reynolds

Franklin, Pa 16323
Post  Posted 16 Mar 2021 3:03 pm    

It is really ashame, this is happening.

Gary Watkins

Bristol, VA
Post  Posted 16 Mar 2021 3:24 pm    

Deleted

Last edited by Gary Watkins on 19 Mar 2021 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jim Reynolds

Franklin, Pa 16323
Post  Posted 16 Mar 2021 3:59 pm    

Gary, there is really not alot out there for the U-12, what Jeff has is limited too, but he give you the information needed to go with what ever lessons you get from there on, you can play on the U-12. If there is anything you need, let me know. I will help you out, with what I have. I just got lessons from Joe Wright, not worth the money.

Jim Reynolds

Franklin, Pa 16323
Post  Posted 17 Mar 2021 8:07 am    

I have the course

Gary Watkins

Bristol, VA
Post  Posted 17 Mar 2021 8:17 am    

Deleted

Last edited by Gary Watkins on 19 Mar 2021 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Darrell Criswell

Maryland, USA
Post  Posted 17 Mar 2021 2:31 pm    

I am just curious, is there really that much of a market for Jeff's courses that Melissa could be overwhelmed?

And how much potential sales a month do you think she could get. I just tended to think it would not be much, since the courses are old. I as thinking less than a thousand a month, but maybe there is a much bigger market.

Anyway a very unfortunate and I think unnecessary situation for everyone.

Jim Reynolds

Franklin, Pa 16323
Post  Posted 19 Mar 2021 2:09 am     Jeffran

This is not only my opinion, but many. Jeff was without a doubt the best teacher, bar none. He put out the best material there is, or was. I cannot understand why it has been let get to this. I myself have ordered many thing from there, and only received parts of this or that. She seems to be such a wonderful person, Professes to be a Christian, but she has really destroyed the name and business that Jeff and Fran worked so hard, to build. It is to bad she doesn't sell it to someone who has the time, and desire to furnish the steel guitar community the products they deserve, and Jeff made available to them. Melissa, if you read this, for God sake either fulfill the obligation to the clients, or close it up.

Hugo Vertongen

Belgium
Post  Posted 29 Apr 2021 9:57 am    

TTT

Hugo Vertongen

Belgium
Post  Posted 21 Jul 2021 5:49 am    

Bob You may close this topic.

I received the missing pages and backing tracks.