The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  SOLD........Dobro Square Neck For Sale
Clay Maxam

Shelton, WA a/o 3/5/2021
Post  Posted 20 Apr 2021 4:34 pm    

Dobro Square Neck and case: This guitar comes with all the “stuff” that a new player would go out and buy after the guitar arrived. Stuff like the capo, string sets (9), a dozen miscellaneous strings, picks, Shubb S2 tone bar, guitar neck strap and an Audio-Technica clip on microphone.

This Dobro serial number is: 8 1166 4D. I bought it from the original owner in, I believe, 1998. To old to remember exactly. Both the guitar and the case have a couple of small, insignificant “dings” in their finish. Nothing significant in either case. I’m asking $1,100.00 plus actual shipping costs.
Payment can be Paypal, postal money order, cashiers check. Thanks for looking in.

NEW PRICE: $895.00.

Last edited by Clay Maxam on 30 Apr 2021 2:19 pm; edited 3 times in total

Gary Watkins

Bristol, VA
Post  Posted 20 Apr 2021 9:00 pm     Re: Dobro Square Neck For Sale

Clay Maxam wrote:
Dobro Square Neck and case: This guitar comes with all the “stuff” that a new player would go out and buy after the guitar arrived. Stuff like the capo, string sets (9), a dozen miscellaneous strings, picks, Shubb S2 tone bar, guitar neck strap and an Audio-Technica clip on microphone.

This Dobro serial number is: 8 1166 4D. I bought it from the original owner in, I believe, 1998. To old to remember exactly. Both the guitar and the case have a couple of small, insignificant “dings” in their finish. Nothing significant in either case. I’m asking $1,100.00 plus actual shipping costs.
Payment can be Paypal, postal money order, cashiers check. Thanks for looking in.

PM sent

Clay Maxam

Shelton, WA a/o 3/5/2021
Post  Posted 28 Apr 2021 3:59 pm     Dobro For Sale.....

TTT and down to $895.00

Nick Levine

Bloomfield, NJ
Post  Posted 29 Apr 2021 4:44 pm    

Sending you a PM now.