The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  Telonics TCA 500 Amp (amp is sold)
Johnny Howington

Lillington, NC
Post  Posted 28 Mar 2021 5:43 pm    

I have a Telonics TCA-500 amp. Has the 15 inch speaker, Lexicon MX-200 effects processor, switch control that attaches to the steel leg and a nice cover. Anyone interested I can send pictures by Email. Effects switch Box and chords, Lexicon MX200, and a nice padded cover for the Amp.

Last edited by Johnny Howington on 16 Apr 2021 6:20 am; edited 21 times in total

Allen Howington

North Carolina, USA
Post  Posted 29 Mar 2021 10:58 am     As new Telonics Amp

Anyone looking a great deal and a great Telonics amp, that is like new in every way, this is the "Cat's Meow". As my brother said, it don't have a scratch on it and sounds like a million dollars. I back this one 100% with my word, you won't find a better deal on a Telonics amp.

Johnny Howington

Lillington, NC
Post  Posted 30 Mar 2021 5:11 pm     Telonics TCA 500 Amp

I edited the ad for amp in case someone wanted to purchase the amp without the lexicon MX200 and the effects box that attaches to the leg of guitar . If I keep these 2 items I can sell the amp for $1400 and I will pay the shipping! Either way is fine with me!

Johnny Howington

Lillington, NC
Post  Posted 30 Mar 2021 5:13 pm     Telonics TCA 500 Amp

To the top for new offer!

Ernie Loewen

British Columbia, Canada
Post  Posted 7 Apr 2021 6:51 pm     tca 500

Johnny, I sent you an email and pm

Ollin Landers

Willow Springs, NC
Post  Posted 9 Apr 2021 5:02 am    

Email sent.

I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted. W.C. Fields

Johnny Howington

Lillington, NC
Post  Posted 10 Apr 2021 5:15 am     Amp

I thought I had a serious buyer but he decided to go with a tube Amp. I'm leaving my original post the same as it was and this offer still stands! I would take a blackface stereo steel, 4 space travel rack, or a stroborack Peterson tuner on parcel trade if interested! I also have a telonics volume pedal I can sell with it for $400 if you need a pedal with it!! I'm putting together a couple rack systems for me and my brother! I will post some pictures so you can see what they look like in case you have some of the items I'm looking to use in the racks!

Gary Webb

New York, USA
Post  Posted 15 Apr 2021 9:58 am     amp sold

I sent a PM, I will take the amp. Can't do e-mail the forum has an old e address and I don't know how to change it.