The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  need Tracks Tab
Chris Sims

Middleburg,Florida, USA
Post  Posted 26 May 2020 6:51 pm    

Hi All,
I'm in need of some backing tracks. I'll start with asking for Look at us instrumental and vocal woodshed workshop version.
also don't you ever get tired no steel track. if you have one for instrumental only I'd like that.
Wild side of life. I wouldn't mind several versions of these either.
I have the tabs for those need tracks, however I am missing about 4 pages of Look At us Instrumental...could you spare that as well?
Also if you have some others you think I'd like, I would love to have them. I just got a steel and back into playing and have been picking out songs on recordings to build chops but have no tracks and no way to make them.
message me for my email or address.
Thanks.

Jim Reynolds

Franklin, Pa 16323
Post  Posted 31 May 2020 2:19 pm    

Melissa at Jeffran Shop, Gas everything you are looking for. She has had a lot of negative on Forum, but I have never had a problem with her. I just ordered a bunch of things from her, and received everything. I even talked to her in person.
Zum U-12, Carter SDU-12, Zum Encore, Emmons S-10, Emmons D-10, Nashville 400, Two Peavey Nashville 112, Boss Katana 100, Ibanez DD700, Almost every Lesson Jeff Newman sold. Washburn Special Edition Guitar, Can never have enough, even at 80. 1963 Original Hofner Bass bought in Germany 1963, and a 1973 Framus Bass also bought in Germany 1974.

Jim Reynolds

Franklin, Pa 16323
Post  Posted 31 May 2020 2:20 pm    

Melissa at Jeffran Shop, Gas everything you are looking for. She has had a lot of negative on Forum, but I have never had a problem with her. I just ordered a bunch of things from her, and received everything. I even talked to her in person.
Zum U-12, Carter SDU-12, Zum Encore, Emmons S-10, Emmons D-10, Nashville 400, Two Peavey Nashville 112, Boss Katana 100, Ibanez DD700, Almost every Lesson Jeff Newman sold. Washburn Special Edition Guitar, Can never have enough, even at 80. 1963 Original Hofner Bass bought in Germany 1963, and a 1973 Framus Bass also bought in Germany 1974.

Chris Sims

Middleburg,Florida, USA
Post  Posted 31 May 2020 11:32 pm    

I emailed them awhile back no response.
Fran had told me when I bought my courses if anything ever happened they get replaced.
I lost all in a fire and emailed them and Melissa never answered. I never got as far as to ask anything than were they still in business.
I had all the basic courses....a lot of money spent never got to use have them.

Jim Reynolds

Franklin, Pa 16323
Post  Posted 27 Jul 2020 3:30 am    

Hi Chris,
I have moved back to Pa., was in Savannah, Ga., I didn't pay attention, where you were at before. I wasn't that far from Middleburg. I can help you out with some of the thing you mad need. Get ahold of me, by PM