The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Travis Toy Tutorials has launched!!!
Travis Toy

Nashville, TN, USA
Post  Posted 11 May 2020 10:16 am    

Hey guys and gals! Thanks for your patience. and thanks for signing up to be notified. Travis Toy Tutorials just went live, and is now open for business. I hope you will come check it out, and give me the opportunity to help you with your learning. There is a lot on there already initially, with basically limitless content to come, or until I go crazy and burn all of my guitars. I have tons of stuff planned already, and I will be basing a lot of that off of what you want me to teach. I'll shut up now.

www.travistoytutorials.com

Thanks and I hope to see you there!

-t

Jim Fogle

North Carolina, Winston-Salem, USA
Post  Posted 11 May 2020 10:27 am    

Congratulation!

Glad to see the course has gone live. Much success!
Cakewalk by Bandlab Computer DAW
Zoom MRS-8 8 Track Hardware DAW

David Farlow

Nevada
Post  Posted 11 May 2020 5:49 pm     TTT & Entry Point CD

just signed up for the course and after just watching the first video on changing strings, I'm really looking forward to all the tutorials Travis has put together. While I' have changed strings many times, there's always something new to learn. Looks like lots of really good material. Thanks Travis.
David Farlow

Travis Toy

Nashville, TN, USA
Post  Posted 11 May 2020 5:51 pm     Re: TTT & Entry Point CD

David Farlow wrote:
just signed up for the course and after just watching the first video on changing strings, I'm really looking forward to all the tutorials Travis has put together. While I' have changed strings many times, there's always something new to learn. Looks like lots of really good material. Thanks Travis.
David Farlow

Hey David! Well, sometimes it’s the little things. Haha. I tend to be a very detail oriented person in everything I do. I really try to teach that way as well, and point out as many of the details that I focus on as possible. I’m glad you’re on board. There is SO much to come. Let’s go!

-t

David Farlow

Nevada
Post  Posted 11 May 2020 6:20 pm    

Forgot to mention that I received your Entry Point cd today and WOW. Your many talents are all over the variety of music styles. Thanks again for all your providing to the Steel guitar community.

Travis Toy

Nashville, TN, USA
Post  Posted 11 May 2020 6:21 pm    

David Farlow wrote:
Forgot to mention that I received your Entry Point cd today and WOW. Your many talents are all over the variety of music styles. Thanks again for all your providing to the Steel guitar community.

I really appreciate it David. You’re too kind. Cheers!

-

David Farlow

Nevada
Post  Posted 17 May 2020 11:46 am     TTT-just keeps getting better!

The more I have time to get into these tutorials, the better it gets. Great video, close up and at angles you can see, slow motion, detailed explanations, pdf, feedback, etc. and at a very affordable price. Consider what you would have to pay for private lessons that cover all this material. Travis has and is putting a lot into it so l really hope players are taking advantage of this. This is a non-paid promotion!
David Farlow

Lee Johnson

Illinois, USA
Post  Posted 18 May 2020 2:33 pm     Travis contact me if you would

Travis , if you would contact me when you get time Phone # 708-926-1462 lee johnson of BJS steel guitar bars steelmanlee@sbcglobal.net

Allan Haley

British Columbia, Canada
Post  Posted 18 May 2020 4:16 pm    

Signing up tonight. Can't wait!

Travis Toy

Nashville, TN, USA
Post  Posted 19 May 2020 11:23 am     Re: TTT-just keeps getting better!

David Farlow wrote:
The more I have time to get into these tutorials, the better it gets. Great video, close up and at angles you can see, slow motion, detailed explanations, pdf, feedback, etc. and at a very affordable price. Consider what you would have to pay for private lessons that cover all this material. Travis has and is putting a lot into it so l really hope players are taking advantage of this. This is a non-paid promotion!
David Farlow

Thanks David. And I keep saying this, but it’s the truth, I’ve only just started. There is so much to come!

-t

Larry Behm

Mt Angel, Or 97362
Post  Posted 19 May 2020 9:00 pm    

I signed up on Monday went through all the modules on Mon/Tues, great material, detailed explanations, covering every aspect of steel playing, interactive with members. Now to go back and digest the data, for me it is learning to play outside my stock pockets to be more interesting but to still play in the context of my country band, but with a little more flare.

Travis is the real deal, come on in and take a look, you will be glad you did.

Phone: 971-219-8533

Larry Behm

Mt Angel, Or 97362
Post  Posted 14 Jun 2020 1:01 pm    

TTT 4 TT

Spread the word this Is great stuff.

Also get the Zoom app, check the pedal steel no drama site or Travis site for the code and password most Sundays at 7 pm CST. If you join at least you will hear what most people are saying about YOU. Hee Hee.

Phone: 971-219-8533