The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Terry Wood 19th Steel Guitar Show
Terry Wood

Marshfield, MO
Post  Posted 16 Apr 2020 10:56 pm    

Just wanted to let everyone know that we too have cancelled our 19th Steel Guitar Show that would have been scheduled during May. If things clear up we will try again during the Fall of 2020. This is the first Steel Guitar Show we have cancelled since starting the Summer of 2006. Five of those years we hosted 2 Steel Guitar Shows a year, a regular Steel Guitar Show and an all Gospel Steel Guitar and Singing Show. GOD is Good all the time and one day this will all be gone! Be thankful for what GOD has given us and stay safe and away from groups of people. May GOD bless Y'all!

Larry Dering

Missouri, USA
Post  Posted 17 Apr 2020 6:50 am    

Terry, thanks for posting this. Probably for the best. There will be better days ahead. Stay safe and God bless.

Larry Baker

Columbia, Mo. U.S.A.
Post  Posted 19 Apr 2020 1:22 pm    

Hey Terry, sorry you had to cancel, but understandable. People will be hungry for a show this fall. Hope you are able to have one. Larry

Terry Wood

Marshfield, MO
Post  Posted 20 Apr 2020 11:38 pm    

Thanks Larry, not sure when this will all clear up. I won't be doing anything until it does clear up. It's not worth people getting sick or dying over! Thanks Pal, be looking for You and Jean to come perform! Stay safe Friend and away from groups of people.

Rick Campbell

Sneedville, TN, USA
Post  Posted 21 Apr 2020 6:17 am    

Terry Wood wrote:
Thanks Larry, not sure when this will all clear up. I won't be doing anything until it does clear up. It's not worth people getting sick or dying over! Thanks Pal, be looking for You and Jean to come perform! Stay safe Friend and away from groups of people.

Good move! There will plenty of time for music shows after this is over.

RC

Terry Wood

Marshfield, MO
Post  Posted 30 Apr 2020 8:06 am    

Different Steel Guitarists and people are calling, texting and asking me about our next show.

I hope that things will clear up with the Corona-virus to make it possible. I will not do anything that jeopardizes the health of both the players and the audience.

If things relax and starts clearing up we are looking at a Fall 2020 Steel Guitar Show. However, I won't even take a chance and go out and play Russian Roulette with this Pandemic, just to play a show or dance. I value my son and my own lives more than that!

Thanks and See Y'all down the Road! Practice your Steel Guitars, it passes the time!

GOD bless!

Terry J. Wood