The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  The TSGA Benevolent Fund
Barbara Rosetta

Nederland, Tx. , USA
Post  Posted 23 Mar 2020 10:26 am    

The TSGA Steel Guitar Jamboree was held in Dallas, March 12-15. The Jamboree will be in Dallas next year and the dates are March 11-14, 2021.

The TSGA Benevolent Fund had an outstanding year in spite of the Coronavirus. Everyone was so generous for our good cause. The money raised is for musicians and their families, across the nation, that may need assistance during the year.

Our many thanks to the following vendors and contributors to the TSGA Benevolent Fund:
Marvin and Billie Sheffield, Jamie Howze, Boo Miller, Janet and Jim Wise, Roy and Barbara Rosetta, Jim Pack, Billy and Patty Phelps, David Patterson, Don Walworth, Lynn Fargo, Brian Straub, Jim McCloud, Jacob King, Leah Randolph, Catherine Riley, Ed Garcia, Gene Brown, Buck Reid, Peterson Tuners, Tommy Huff, Mr. and Mrs. Frank Carter, Mike Sweeney, Milton and Kathy Willmann, Skip Tanner, Rick Figg, Cindy Wilkes, Sally Coker, Michael Greer, Dan and Marian Kelly, Diane Ortigo, Ms. Margie Lowry, Ms.Margie May, Mr.and Mrs. Bill Nicholson and Steeler's Choice Steel Seats. If I have misspelled your name, I am sorry. We write the names down quickly.

From the silent auction items the high bidders were:
David Patterson for the Stringfellow Steel Guitar
Stacy Scheller for the Steeler's Choice Seat
Milton Willmann for the Ibanez Acoustic Guitar
Stacy Scheller for the Fender Guitar
Thanks to all who placed a bid.

The signed Dobro winner was Richard Cook.
The 50/50 winner was Terry Niendorf.

THE TSGA Benevolent Fund Team is just SUPER GREAT: Janet and Jim Wise, Bonnie Taylor, Linda Ferguson, and Sissy Privett. The costumes were added fun!

A big thank you goes to the three MC's who work so hard for us on stage. We give them lots of encouragement to auction many items and they do an amazing job. The MC's are Jeff Williams, Mike Siler,
and Bill Ferguson.

The TSGA Benevolent Fund is a great cause and we appreciate all contributions. We do accept donations throughout the year.

Our hope is for each of you to have many Blessings in your life.

Thank you,

Barbara Rosetta
Benevolent Fund Team Leader

Buck Reid

Nashville,TN
Post  Posted 15 Apr 2020 11:39 am    

Such a great cause Barbara... thank you and the many other's who pitch to help wherever needed.
It's always a treat for Tammy and me to see you and Roy, I love every chance I get to play with him! Sending prayers and good wishes that you both stay safe and well! Hope to see you both again soon!