The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Profex Ii
Dave Seddon

Leicester, England.
Post  Posted 8 Apr 2020 4:09 am    

Hi,I hope this is in the right section. I have just acquired a used Profex II, it is in really good condition and just about to get to grips with it. What I would like to know is if anyone can give me some good Steel settings to dial in. I don't have a memory card with it and very much doubt if I could get hold of one here in the UK. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. Dave.

Paul Tobey

Pittston MAINE USA
Post  Posted 8 Apr 2020 4:29 am    

https://bb.steelguitarforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=304573.

All the programs are here in the forum at the top of the electronics section. There's a little learning curve but you can manually input them.

James Sission

Sugar Land,Texas USA
Post  Posted 8 Apr 2020 4:38 am     Re: Profex Ii

Dave Seddon wrote:
Hi,I hope this is in the right section. I have just acquired a used Profex II, it is in really good condition and just about to get to grips with it. What I would like to know is if anyone can give me some good Steel settings to dial in. I don't have a memory card with it and very much doubt if I could get hold of one here in the UK. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. Dave.

I found a memory card for a profex II when I was cleaning up my music room a few days ago. I have no use for it. If you would like to have it, PM me or email and let's see if we can get it to you. I have VERY limited experience in overseas shipping, but if we can work something out that's not cost prohibitive I would be willing to help you out.

Dave Seddon

Leicester, England.
Post  Posted 8 Apr 2020 7:36 am    

Thank you for the replies I am very grateful and James I have sent you a PM.

James Sission

Sugar Land,Texas USA
Post  Posted 8 Apr 2020 1:34 pm    

I just mailed you that card. I can give you a tracking number if you want it. The clerk said it will stop tracking when it leaves the US. PM me if you want the number.

Dave Seddon

Leicester, England.
Post  Posted 8 Apr 2020 9:51 pm    

Many thanks James I have sent you a PM.

Malcolm McMaster

Beith Ayrshire Scotland
Post  Posted 11 Apr 2020 1:54 am    

Dave, don’t know if your Profex has the battery less mod, but worth checking, the batteries are bad for leaking, so you might want to consider the Ken Fox Mod if not already done. Used this type of unit for about five years, was very good.
MSA Millenium SD10, GK MB200, Sica 12inch cab, Joyo American Sound Pedal/ Jay Ganz Straight Ahead amp, Telonics 15inch in Peavey cab, Digitech RP150, Peterson tuner.Hilton volume pedal.Scott Dixon seat and guitar flight case.