The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  Music City Licks
Travis Toy

Nashville, TN, USA
Post  Posted 27 Nov 2019 3:41 pm    

Hey everybody. Just wanted to share that I filmed a couple hours of content for the Music City Licks website yesterday. If you’re not aware of it, go check it out. There are currently lessons/videos from myself, Jim Loessberg, Wayne Dahl, Eddy Dunlap, and Danny Muhammad. Lots of great stuff!

www.musiccitylicks.com

-Travis

Larry Behm

Mt Angel, Or 97362
Post  Posted 29 Nov 2019 12:05 pm    

Travis after several months if a person wanted to stop for whatever reason how do you do it?

Phone: 971-219-8533

Travis Toy

Nashville, TN, USA
Post  Posted 29 Nov 2019 12:08 pm    

Larry Behm wrote:
Travis after several months if a person wanted to stop for whatever reason how do you do it?

Larry, I don’t run the site. I was just hired to do content for it. Mike Bourque, who I believe is on the forum here, runs the site. I would imagine you can cancel your subscription at any time.

-t

Larry Behm

Mt Angel, Or 97362
Post  Posted 30 Nov 2019 10:24 am    

Folks if you have not signed up yet, do it. No matter your skill level there is something here for you. Being taught, licks, songs, concepts, techniques etc.

I have played for 47 years, sat with 80 people who wanted to play steel or some who needed a jump start. I still got a lot out of many segments about the little things we need to think about to make us a better player.

For me it reinforced that what I have been teaching for years is what the big dogs do, just a lot better in many cases. Hee Hee.

Pull the trigger, you will be glad you did..

Larry Behm

Mt Angel, Or 97362
Post  Posted 18 Jan 2020 12:13 pm    

More lessons added by the month, I am having a ball. If you are looking for something to light that fire again, well here it is, you too could be smoking hot......

Tony Dingus

Kingsport, Tennessee, USA
Post  Posted 20 Jan 2020 11:23 am    

I'll echo what Larry said.

Tony

Tony Prior

Charlotte NC
Post  Posted 4 Feb 2020 2:48 am    

its very interesting to say the least, always something to learn. For me its "positions" where are the various players taking the root positions from , not the licks.

But, there is nothing about "how to cancel" should one decide to cancel after a few months. Signing up is a breeze, canceling is an unknown.

Hopefully someone will chime in. I'm not signing up until I know how to UNSIGN-up !

Very Happy

TT, THX for the heads up on this site.

CURRENT MUSIC TRACKS AT > https://tprior2241.wixsite.com/website

Travis Toy

Nashville, TN, USA
Post  Posted 4 Feb 2020 8:31 am    

Tony Prior wrote:
its very interesting to say the least, always something to learn. For me its "positions" where are the various players taking the root positions from , not the licks.

But, there is nothing about "how to cancel" should one decide to cancel after a few months. Signing up is a breeze, canceling is an unknown.

Hopefully someone will chime in. I'm not signing up until I know how to UNSIGN-up !

Very Happy

Tony, I think you’d just need to email Mike Bourque to cancel. It’s his site/project.

-t

Justin Emmert

Greensboro, NC
Post  Posted 8 Feb 2020 4:43 pm    

Tony Prior wrote:

Very Happy

Tony,

You can Pause or Cancel from the Settings section of the site. I am subscribed and just checked. When in the site, go to Settings, payment Info and there are buttons there to click for pause or cancel subscription.