Larry Behm

Mt Angel, Or 97362
Post  Posted 1 Oct 2019 6:53 pm    

How many are using? Why?

Phone: 971-219-8533

John Macy

Rockport TX/Denver CO
Post  Posted 2 Oct 2019 5:39 am    

#1. It’s sounds amazing. It just has a thing I can’t get from anything else-smooth and rich, but with outstanding clarity. At our studios we have a massive collection of pedals, and see so many others that are brought in on a regular basis, and nothing has made me want to change.

#2. Ease of operation. Three effects (Steel Dream) in a single box-less cables to futz with or go wrong etc. Three cables and a power supply and I’m set for about 90% of gigs.

#3. Sage. Maybe this should be #1. Totally passionate about making a great product, then backs it up with outstanding support by one of the nicest guys you’ll meet.

I am also planning on getting a Virgo for fly dates.

Paddy Long

Christchurch, New Zealand
Post  Posted 2 Oct 2019 6:12 pm    

What John said - on all points...

A couple of other nice features too-- a dry signal out for plugging a tuner in to the line with a mute button.
Also an extra 9v outlet to daisy chain another stompbox if you want to .... oh and a spare fuse should you blow one on the job !

But just on it's own it has most bases covered - just an awesome piece of kit.
Telonics, Peterson, Steelers Choice, Benado, Lexicon, Red Dirt Cases.

Jack Stanton

Somewhere in the swamps of Jersey
Post  Posted 2 Oct 2019 6:49 pm    

Also the fact that you can route your signal so the Nutra Drive is before your volume pedal, so it's getting hit by the full output of your pickup, keeping the amount of drive consistent regardless of your volume from your pedal, but still allowing the delay and reverb to kick in after the volume pedal so your tails aren't cut off.

Asa Brosius

Post  Posted 2 Oct 2019 6:56 pm    

I like the idea- I'd like to see an outlet for a powered VP in the unit, or better yet an adequate high voltage jack, similar to what telonics offers on their amps.

Kevin Mincke

Farmington, MN (Twin Cities-South Metro) USA
Post  Posted 3 Oct 2019 3:06 pm    

As soon as I can afford one I'm going to jump! Sage has launched some major product updates & changes, one being able to configure on his website when ordering, a "custom" design on how you want your pedal laid out and with what effects, along with color option. He is also is now offering the "tap tempo" function on delay. I've always wanted the pedal that was built and labeled for us "steel players" like the "Steel Dream" with steel verb. Designed by Sage an effects aficionado & with input from one of the best players, Paul Franklin. But Sages' Pro model enticed me enough to look at it as it seems to cover everything. The newer models also have a Peterson strobe tuner built in along with several additions to the back for inputs etc.