The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  Audio Technica System 10 Wireless Guitar System
Darvin Willhoite

Roxton, Tx. USA
Post  Posted 8 Sep 2019 7:33 am    

Audio-Technica’s System 10 is the most reliable digital high-fidelity wireless system of its generation. Designed to provide performing musicians and presenters with advanced 24-bit operation, easy setup and clear, natural sound quality. Features stackable, contemporary styling, each configuration includes a mono ATW-R1100 receiver and an ATW-T1001 body-pack transmitter. The ATW-R1100 is a digital receiver offering volume control along with AF Peak and Pair indicator lights.

-Digital 24-bit/48 kHz wireless operation for ultimate sound quality and dependable performance

-2.4 GHz range – completely free from TV/3G interference

-Three levels of diversity assurance: frequency, time, & space

-Automatic Frequency Selection

-Plug & Play. Easy to use and is very reliable

-State-of-the-art digital receiver for reliable performance

-Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4” output jacks with level control

The price is $150.00 and I'll ship it free. I will take Paypal.

MSA Millennium, Legend, and Studio Pro, Reese's restored Universal Direction guitar, as well as some older MSAs, several amps, new and old, and a Kemper Powerhead that I am really liking. Recently added a Zum D10, a Mullen RP, and a restored blue Rose, named the "Blue Bird" to the herd. Also, I have acquired and restored the plexiglass D10 MSA Classic again that was built as a demo in the early '70s. I also added a '74 lacquer P/P, with wood necks.

Darvin Willhoite

Roxton, Tx. USA
Post  Posted 19 Sep 2019 7:00 am    

Bump
MSA Millennium, Legend, and Studio Pro, Reese's restored Universal Direction guitar, as well as some older MSAs, several amps, new and old, and a Kemper Powerhead that I am really liking. Recently added a Zum D10, a Mullen RP, and a restored blue Rose, named the "Blue Bird" to the herd. Also, I have acquired and restored the plexiglass D10 MSA Classic again that was built as a demo in the early '70s. I also added a '74 lacquer P/P, with wood necks.

Darvin Willhoite

Roxton, Tx. USA
Post  Posted 29 Sep 2019 7:06 pm    

Sold locally, please close.