The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Peavey PX-300 Powered Speaker Cabinet
Darvin Willhoite

Roxton, Tx. USA
Post  Posted 12 Sep 2019 6:48 am    

The PX 300 is a powered speaker that can be used to add stereo capability to the Peavey Session 2000. It can also be used as an extension for any instrument amplifier with a line or preamp output or to amplify any preamp.

Features a digital power amplifier rated at 300 watts. Originally had a Peavey Black Widow speaker but that has been replaced with an Eminence NEO speaker in this one. I also have an Evans Eclipse, heavy duty speaker if you would rather have that instead of the NEO. The amp comes with a custom fit D2F padded cover. As visible in the pictures, there are a few nicks and dings, but nothing major.

The price is $250, I would rather it be picked up in person, but I can ship it if necessary. I will take Paypal.

MSA Millennium, Legend, and Studio Pro, Reese's restored Universal Direction guitar, as well as some older MSAs, several amps, new and old, and a Kemper Powerhead that I am really liking. Recently added a Zum D10, a Mullen RP, and a restored blue Rose, named the "Blue Bird" to the herd. Also, I have acquired and restored the plexiglass D10 MSA Classic again that was built as a demo in the early '70s. I also added a '74 lacquer P/P, with wood necks.

Darvin Willhoite

Roxton, Tx. USA
Post  Posted 19 Sep 2019 6:58 am    

Bump it up.
MSA Millennium, Legend, and Studio Pro, Reese's restored Universal Direction guitar, as well as some older MSAs, several amps, new and old, and a Kemper Powerhead that I am really liking. Recently added a Zum D10, a Mullen RP, and a restored blue Rose, named the "Blue Bird" to the herd. Also, I have acquired and restored the plexiglass D10 MSA Classic again that was built as a demo in the early '70s. I also added a '74 lacquer P/P, with wood necks.

Darvin Willhoite

Roxton, Tx. USA
Post  Posted 18 Oct 2019 7:38 pm    

Still for sale.