The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Reply to topic
Author Topic:  I must be an IDIOT!!!!!!!
Danny Roy

Calgary Alberta, Canada
Post  Posted 31 Jul 2019 7:43 am    

Well, I have to wait a week before I can file a complaint and request a refund with Pypal. Hopefully Melissa feels like turning things around this week Smile

Gary Watkins

Bristol, VA
Post  Posted 2 Aug 2019 5:55 am    

Lynn Fargo wrote:
Sadly, I’ve emailed Melissa a few times since June 12, letting her know of the missing and defective items from my order, and have had no response. I contacted PayPal and they have sent her a notice.
I’m really hoping to get my items and not just a refund.

Lynn, Did you get your material yet?[color=red][/color]

Gary Watkins

Bristol, VA
Post  Posted 6 Aug 2019 11:40 am    

Danny Roy wrote:
Well, I have to wait a week before I can file a complaint and request a refund with Pypal. Hopefully Melissa feels like turning things around this week Smile

Danny, how did it turn out?

Danny Roy

Calgary Alberta, Canada
Post  Posted 6 Aug 2019 11:47 am    

I haven’t heard or seen anything at all from her, so I filed with PayPal this morning. She has until next Monday to reply and/or rectify the issue, after that I can push it to a claim. We’ll see what transpires.

Gary Watkins

Bristol, VA
Post  Posted 6 Aug 2019 1:07 pm    

Danny Roy wrote:
I haven’t heard or seen anything at all from her, so I filed with PayPal this morning. She has until next Monday to reply and/or rectify the issue, after that I can push it to a claim. We’ll see what transpires.

I am sorry that you and others have to go through this. She has products that people want, and she takes advantage of them.

Ian Rae

Redditch, England
Post  Posted 8 Aug 2019 9:00 am    

Or she's out of her depth.

Gary Watkins

Bristol, VA
Post  Posted 8 Aug 2019 9:30 am    

Ian Rae wrote:
Or she's out of her depth.

She knows how to use a phone and send emails. She could at least get back in touch with me and others.

Gregory Etchason

Georgia, USA
Post  Posted 11 Aug 2019 8:33 am    

Just because you had respect for Jeff and Fran is no reason
to see Melissa for anything other than what she is. Dishonest. lipstick won't change it.

Gary Watkins

Bristol, VA
Post  Posted 11 Aug 2019 9:14 am    

Gregory Etchason wrote:
Just because you had respect for Jeff and Fran is no reason
to see Melissa for anything other than what she is. Dishonest. lipstick won't change it.

Gregory, If I were you, I wouldn't sugar-coat it. I would just say what you really feel, LOL

Gary Watkins

Bristol, VA
Post  Posted 15 Aug 2019 2:48 pm    

Danny Roy wrote:

Danny, did you get satisfaction?

Lynn Fargo

Fort Edward, NY
Post  Posted 16 Aug 2019 9:07 am    

Gary,
Haven't received anything and haven't heard a peep out of her. Sadly I had to elevate my case to a claim today. Sad Still hoping I receive my merchandise. If not, I will be on the Forum trying to get copies of the correct tracks and pages. Forumites have been pretty good with that in the past, and I have also sent replacement materials to some members. Guess we have to take care of each other from here on out.

Lynn Fargo

Fort Edward, NY
Post  Posted 16 Aug 2019 2:41 pm    

Update! My claim request was denied today. I had to go to PayPal and chat with their helpline. Turns out it was denied because the tracking number shows the package was delivered. I had to explain I received 4 of the 6 items I ordered, and two of those were defective. The PayPal chat room person was very nice and reopened my case.
Now Melissa has 10 days to make this right or it appears I will be getting a refund.
Dang, I really wanted that merchandise to add to my Jeffran collection.

Danny Roy

Calgary Alberta, Canada
Post  Posted 16 Aug 2019 3:18 pm    

I had to escalate it to a claim on Monday. She has until the 23rd to produce a tracking number or it goes in my favour. I just want the refund at this point Sad

Gary Spaeth

Wisconsin, USA
Post  Posted 17 Aug 2019 4:04 pm    

just got this in an email from jeffran college.

We apologize for our unexpected absence in response and shipping time over the last few weeks! We experienced several technical issues that compromised our equipment. With this news, we are very happy to announce that we have all products now in stock as well as equipment up to date and protected from such disasters on the future. Not only this but we have also added more hands in the office to help get all orders shipped quicker as well as better response time in emails & inquiries.
We apologize for any inconvenience these delays may have caused anyone, We appreciate the support of each and everyone of you!

we'll see how that works out

Gary Watkins

Bristol, VA
Post  Posted 18 Aug 2019 12:19 am    

Gary Spaeth wrote:
just got this in an email from jeffran college.

We apologize for our unexpected absence in response and shipping time over the last few weeks! We experienced several technical issues that compromised our equipment. With this news, we are very happy to announce that we have all products now in stock as well as equipment up to date and protected from such disasters on the future. Not only this but we have also added more hands in the office to help get all orders shipped quicker as well as better response time in emails & inquiries.
We apologize for any inconvenience these delays may have caused anyone, We appreciate the support of each and everyone of you!

we'll see how that works out

She still won't answer her phone or return phone calls. Fran did it ALL, and she was alone, but then again, Fran didn't try to steal from her customers.

Danny Roy

Calgary Alberta, Canada
Post  Posted 19 Aug 2019 9:24 am    

Seems like she only did it to buy time, since now all claims action with be delayed. I want a refund, since crooks do not deserve a penny of honest money. I was afraid she was going do this once I escalated the claim. We’ll see...
Thanks for the updates, folks!

Gary Watkins

Bristol, VA
Post  Posted 19 Aug 2019 11:02 am    

For what it is worth, Al has a few Newman courses for sale, http://www.steelguitarscanada.com/online-store/jeff-newman/

Danny Roy

Calgary Alberta, Canada
Post  Posted 25 Aug 2019 10:57 am    

Here’s an update:

I received an email from Melissa on the last day she could before PayPal awarded me a refund. As I mentioned earlier, I was affraid she would do that, sending this in lengthy dispute. Luckily, PayPal awarded me then refund seconds after her email. I obviously didn’t answer her or communicate in any way, the same way she does business.

“Good Morning Mr. Roy,
I greatly apologize for the delay in response and shipping of your orders with us. Our computer system fell victim to a virus which comprised our equipment, in turn this threw our entire operation into chaos. We have just in the past week gotten everything back into working order and we are getting all orders received since the technical disaster shipped. We have been notified by PayPal that you are requesting a refund of your orders, we will be happy to do so, however if you wish to proceed and continue this order, this will ship today via USPS. Please advise at your earliest convenience and we will be glad to oblige your wish.

Thank you for your interest in Jeffran Material,
We apologize again for the inconvenience all of this may have caused you. We certainly appreciate you!

Have a Blessed Day!”

So much BS going on here. Lol “...this will ship today...” Laughing
Anyhow, just glad this is finished. I hope the rest of you get your desired resolution like I did.

Gary Watkins

Bristol, VA
Post  Posted 26 Aug 2019 7:21 am    

Danny Roy wrote:
Here’s an update:

I received an email from Melissa on the last day she could before PayPal awarded me a refund. As I mentioned earlier, I was affraid she would do that, sending this in lengthy dispute. Luckily, PayPal awarded me then refund seconds after her email. I obviously didn’t answer her or communicate in any way, the same way she does business.

“Good Morning Mr. Roy,
I greatly apologize for the delay in response and shipping of your orders with us. Our computer system fell victim to a virus which comprised our equipment, in turn this threw our entire operation into chaos. We have just in the past week gotten everything back into working order and we are getting all orders received since the technical disaster shipped. We have been notified by PayPal that you are requesting a refund of your orders, we will be happy to do so, however if you wish to proceed and continue this order, this will ship today via USPS. Please advise at your earliest convenience and we will be glad to oblige your wish.

Thank you for your interest in Jeffran Material,
We apologize again for the inconvenience all of this may have caused you. We certainly appreciate you!

Have a Blessed Day!”

So much BS going on here. Lol “...this will ship today...” Laughing
Anyhow, just glad this is finished. I hope the rest of you get your desired resolution like I did.

Danny,
Glad that you got your money back.

Lynn Fargo

Fort Edward, NY
Post  Posted 26 Aug 2019 2:31 pm    

Guess I don’t even merit an email from Melissa, though I’d say I’ve been a pretty good customer, especially the last few years.

I did just receive an email from PayPal telling me they closed my case but in my favor as they’ve heard nothing from Melissa about this last order. They state they will be refunding the full amount of the order to my CC in the next 30 days.

I will be looking to buy some odds and ends I still don’t have in the near future, here on the Forum, of course. I’m done with Jeffran. So sad.

Gary Watkins

Bristol, VA
Post  Posted 26 Aug 2019 2:53 pm    

Lynn Fargo wrote:
Guess I don’t even merit an email from Melissa, though I’d say I’ve been a pretty good customer, especially the last few years.

I did just receive an email from PayPal telling me they closed my case but in my favor as they’ve heard nothing from Melissa about this last order. They state they will be refunding the full amount of the order to my CC in the next 30 days.

I will be looking to buy some odds and ends I still don’t have in the near future, here on the Forum, of course. I’m done with Jeffran. So sad.

It's a shame! All she has to do is answer her phone or return phone calls, but I guess when you are stealing, you don't want to face or talk to your victims. Glad you are getting your money back, but it's still a shame!

Gary Watkins

Bristol, VA
Post  Posted 7 Sep 2019 4:54 pm    

FWIW, Billy Cooper has a few of the NEWMAN courses left. You have to call them, (540-854-5940) but Wanda will tell you what she has in stock.

John Orr

Oregon, USA
Post  Posted 11 Sep 2019 9:52 pm    

I ordered a couple of things about a month ago. No package delivered, No return call, no return email following inquiry. It’s really very sad to me.

Gary Watkins

Bristol, VA
Post  Posted 12 Sep 2019 1:25 pm    

John Orr wrote:
I ordered a couple of things about a month ago. No package delivered, No return call, no return email following inquiry. It’s really very sad to me.

John, I am sorry to hear this, but it seems to be the normal mode of operation for her. Hopefully you can get your money back through paypal.

Gary Arnold

Panhandle of Florida, USA
Post  Posted 14 Sep 2019 8:39 pm     Jeffran College is a

I have had two claims with paypal and been turned down because Melissa says they have a tracking no that says it was delivered but I never got my picks or my money back then dummy me I made another order when she had 50% of the "Wood Shed" items. I ordered 3 of them and Jeff's 30 intro at the same time and only received Jeff's Intros book. I have the receipts but what good does that do ???????????? I have sent 12 emails and called the same amount of times. No calls returned and no replys by email, I have sent them my name, address, my cell # and my email address and what the problem is on there web page. I know I'm not the only forum member that has been ripped off. I know it's not a lot of money but it's the principle of the thing. What I want to know is why is she able to advertise on the forum and keep on ripping us off. I knew Jeff & Fran personally and there is no way they would have pulled this on the "PSG" family. We should all file a claim and all that money we have all lost should say something. This is stealing, when you sale something to a person, take there money and just forget about it is mail fraud and that is a federal charge if you advertise on the internet. Bob why is she steel able to post on this forum ????????????