The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  Emmons Lashley Legrande D-10 8x5
Duane Becker

Elk,Wa 99009 USA
Post  Posted 10 Sep 2019 8:01 am    

1988 double neck 10 strings Emmons Lashley Legrande 8 pedals 5 knee levers.
I am selling this pedal steel for Spokane Washington steel player Lee Lessig. Lee has always kept his steels and equipment in mint condition. He bought this new in 1988 and it still is very new looking. Hardly played and rarely taken out of his home. Case is KC's Steel and Cases. Case has wheels on one end and two handles. $3,000 buyer pays ship and insurance charge. Steel and case weighs 70 pounds on my regular bathroom scale. Have not boxed it up yet. It would be shipped from Spokane zip 99207-probably Fedex.

Lee McGuire

Post  Posted 10 Sep 2019 8:22 am     Emmons D-10

Duane:
I'll buy it at $3000.00 plus shipping & Insurance.

Lee McGuire

P.S. I'll PM you, after I see conformation on this For Sale Post.

Duane Becker

Elk,Wa 99009 USA
Post  Posted 10 Sep 2019 11:18 am    

Sale Pending....Duane Becker

David Gertschen

Phoenix, Arizona
Post  Posted 10 Sep 2019 12:27 pm    

Wow, a twenty minute sale! What took so long Laughing

Ron Shalita

California, USA
Post  Posted 10 Sep 2019 1:31 pm    

darn.. i was 20 minutes too late... I would have bought this one!

Ron Shalita

California, USA
Post  Posted 10 Sep 2019 3:24 pm     Re: Emmons Lashley Legrande D-10 8x5

Duane Becker wrote:
1988 double neck 10 strings Emmons Lashley Legrande 8 pedals 5 knee levers.
I am selling this pedal steel for Spokane Washington steel player Lee Lessig. Lee has always kept his steels and equipment in mint condition. He bought this new in 1988 and it still is very new looking. Hardly played and rarely taken out of his home. Case is KC's Steel and Cases. Case has wheels on one end and two handles. $3,000 buyer pays ship and insurance charge. Steel and case weighs 70 pounds on my regular bathroom scale. Have not boxed it up yet. It would be shipped from Spokane zip 99207-probably Fedex.

Is this sold?

Ron Shalita

California, USA
Post  Posted 10 Sep 2019 6:20 pm    

if for some reason he docent take it... I will!

Allen Howington

North Carolina, USA
Post  Posted 11 Sep 2019 10:44 am     Blue Emmons

Duane,
Very nice looking Emmons and certainly priced to sell. The best Emmons I ever had was a Blue one just like yours, wish I had it back. Good luck on the sell.

Allen

Duane Becker

Elk,Wa 99009 USA
Post  Posted 11 Sep 2019 11:11 am    

Thanks for the other replies and interest here on the Legrande. Looks like the sale will go through, still pending though. I'll update as time warrants. Duane Becker

Ron Shalita

California, USA
Post  Posted 13 Sep 2019 6:36 am     just wondering

Did this guitar sell???? i have emailed this person and replied several times with NO response at all... if it sold why not remove it? hey just wonde4ring is all..

Allen Howington

North Carolina, USA
Post  Posted 13 Sep 2019 7:46 am     Ron

Ron Shalita, I remember asking you to remove your inappropriate comment last week & this week from my post, you haven't done so yet. So I guess what goes around comes around........enjoy!!!!

Ron Shalita

California, USA
Post  Posted 13 Sep 2019 10:03 am     Re: Ron

Allen Howington wrote:
Ron Shalita, I remember asking you to remove your inappropriate comment last week & this week from my post, you haven't done so yet. So I guess what goes around comes around........enjoy!!!!

oh wow i had no idea that i said something out of line? also never got that message from you.. I don't know what I said but I apologies for being out of line.. didnt mean to hurt any feelings.. Ron

Duane Becker

Elk,Wa 99009 USA
Post  Posted 14 Sep 2019 1:03 pm    

Emmoms Lashley LeGrande has been sold.

...and Ron, by the way, I received your email on Friday the 11th. At 1:47pm Pacific time, I responded and sent an email back to you saying:
"Thanks for the email Ron, the buyer is mailing money order to me today, so although its on the forum as 'sale pending', I'm going to leave it that way until I get the money. I've reposted to the forum about this as well. Thanks for your interest. Duane Becker"

I received the money Friday night, I went to work, and this is the first time I had the chance to post here. So I did answer your email, and up dated the post as needed.
Duane Becker