| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  McKenna 7 String Dobro (Better Quality Pictures )
Chris Watkins

Eastern North Carolina
Post  Posted 15 Aug 2019 11:54 am    

(Added better quality pictures without glare )For sale is a 2003 McKenna 7 String Dobro .
Has fisherman pickup installed excellent condition with the exception of some scratches that is seen in the pictures on the side of the neck as well as a few on the back very well built and high quality instrument . Excellent tone , loud & great sustain these are getting to be more of a rare find odor free new strings comes with factory case 650.00 Shipped OBO US sales check or money order will be fine thanks
[

[/img]

Last edited by Chris Watkins on 21 Aug 2019 3:11 am; edited 5 times in total
Douglas Schuch

Valencia, Philippines
Post  Posted 15 Aug 2019 3:31 pm    

Hey, I have a few questions on your dobro, if you don't mind? First, what is the construction? laminated wood? Solid wood?
Also, in the second picture, are those scratches or reflections in the top, on the lower bout (near the top of the pic)? Also, on the back, I assume those are scratches (you only mention the neck)? And last, what type of fishman pickup is installed? My understanding is that a Nashville pickup does not work for more than 6 strings, but perhaps I'm wrong? Or perhaps it is a different model? How would you desribe the tone through an amp/PA?

Thanks,

Doug

Eastern North Carolina
Post  Posted 21 Aug 2019 3:12 am     McKenna 7 String Dobro (Better Quality Pictures )

ttt