The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Ozark Steel Guitar Super Show, Branson, Mo.
Ted Barnhouse II

Missouri, USA
Post  Posted 24 Jul 2019 6:48 pm    

Charlie it is this weekend right? Very Happy

Eddie Lane

Branson, Missouri, USA
Post  Posted 25 Jul 2019 4:06 am    

It will be great to see you and here you pick Michael
Beasley. See you tomorrow my friend.

Ted, that is correct. Tomorrow through Sunday....see you there!

Larry Dering

Missouri, USA
Post  Posted 26 Jul 2019 6:57 pm    

Fridays show was spectacular. Tomorrow's show is sure to be even better. Steel guitar weekend, how can you miss it? I'm enjoying every minute of it.

Derrick Unger

Newark Ohio, USA
Post  Posted 26 Jul 2019 7:29 pm     Ozark

Fridays show was great..Bandinabox class was great also..thanks to all who put on a great show!!
Music is good for the soul..playing it is even better! Gretsch6strLapSteel*PeaveyNashville400*HudsonSD-10*DigitechRP360*FenderChampion100*PeaveyKB300*Goodrich120*Behringerx1204*BehringerMini4*Mullen S10"Discovery"*Peavey Vegas400*Princeton112plus*SuperChampX2*SidekickReverb65*Rumble100*MarshallMG50DFX*Nashville112

Ted Barnhouse II

Missouri, USA
Post  Posted 28 Jul 2019 6:56 pm     Ozark Steel Guitar Association

Just wanted to say that the show Friday and what I got to stay for Saturday were outstanding. Good players. Very good opportunity to visit with other steel players of all levels. And yes the BIAB seminar was again well worth attending. Even Joe Wright couldn't stay away but also added to the fun as only Joe can. Mike as always you are an endless supply of knowledge. I always walk away a little smarter having been around you (you are way under paid). Thank you Charlie and staff for all you do to put this together. Maybe this next year we can coordinate a little better and I can help you a little more. For those that are reading this just a little plug. It has to be costly to put this on. I am committing to send a little money as I'm blessed to help with upfront cost. Can you imagine how relaxed Charlie and the gang would be knowing that most of this was already paid for ahead of time. It wouldn't take a lot from all of us. If I'm out of line sorry. I just like this so much that I'd hate to see it end because of a lack of funds.

Larry Dering

Missouri, USA
Post  Posted 29 Jul 2019 8:31 am    

The show was terrific and the band was exceptional. All the steel players were in top form and played well. The attendance was very good overall. The Ozark Steel Guitar Association did a wonderful job and we loved the music and friendly staff. Thanks to Charlie and the OSGA for another great show.

Michael McGee

Everton, Missouri, USA
Post  Posted 31 Jul 2019 6:02 pm    

The OzSGA show was tremendous this year. I am humbled and grateful to be asked to be a small part of it. Thanks to the board members for working so hard. I was honored to pick a few bass notes with the tremendous musicians that form the staff band for this show. And my thanks to all who attended the band-in-a-box seminar and for the kind comments. I hope it was useful.

Rick Eaves

Maple Grove, MO - U.S.A.
Post  Posted 1 Aug 2019 7:14 am     OzSGA

Had a wonderful time on Saturday's show. The steel guitar community is such a great place to be a part of. Thanks to the coordinators of this show and also to the awesome staff band.

Darrell Criswell

Maryland, USA
Post  Posted 1 Aug 2019 1:05 pm    

You guys that didn't come Sunday really missed a fabulous treat with Joe Wright playing old country for over an hour. If you don't attend all of a show you always take a chance of missing a once in a lifetime experience!

Eddie Lane

Branson, Missouri, USA
Post  Posted 1 Aug 2019 3:26 pm    

I was so honored to once again be a part of the Ozark Steel Guitar Association July Super Show. Thanks to Charlie and Rosemary and all of the staff for all of your hard work.
Thanks to the staff band and all of the steel guitar players, special guests Leona and Ron Williams, Junior Brown and Melody Hart. Everybody did a super job. A special thank you Melody for having me play your set.
And a big thank you to everyone who came to see the show.

Michael Beasley

Holts Summit MO
Post  Posted 1 Aug 2019 6:47 pm     Osga

Was a fun time to see everyone and play. Band was great, maybe we can do it again one of these days. Eddie keep on playin’ it good as always.

Richard McDonald

USA.
Post  Posted 2 Aug 2019 5:01 pm     Thank you.

Thank you so much,
Ozark Steel Guitar Association for
the opportunity to be part of the show.
Had such a wonderful weekend.
Have learned so much.
Think I’ve found a new family & home.
God bless you all.