The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Anybody heard or played a Classic Vibe 100 amp?
George Kimery

Limestone, TN, USA
Post  Posted 20 Mar 2019 7:40 am    

Zane King has been using this amp the last couple years on his YouTube videos and has a tone that kills. Check out Keep Me In Your Will. It is a tube amp taunted as a Twin on steroids. I know there are so many variables, including Zane himself, so I would never be able to get his tone, but it sure would be an experience to try. So far, all I have found are two demos, one by Cowboy Eddie Long and one by Bob Hempker.

Lyle Dent

Little Rock ,Arkansas
Post  Posted 21 Mar 2019 4:22 am     Classic vibe

George, Tommy Young,(MaxTone) and Dan Burnham (BMI) were selling them. I heard it at the Texas show several years ago and it was all that.

George Kimery

Limestone, TN, USA
Post  Posted 21 Mar 2019 5:15 pm     Anybody heard or played a Classic Vibe 100 amp?

I don't understand why nobody is playing this amp.I have been following it since 2013-14 when they were first developing it. Always wishing I could afford one. Every single person that has heard or tried this amp raves about it. According to Zane King, he has been using this amp for the last few years on his YouTube songs. It is competitively priced with Telonics, Little Walter, Dr. Z, and Milkman. Why is nobody using this amp to any degree? I don't know if they are still being made. I can't get their website to open. The one thing that turned me off was the return policy. 10% fee (seems like it may be 20%) plus shipping. That is quite a chunk of change. I understand they build them to order and are a small company that maybe can't afford a return and having to find another buyer.