The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  MSA parts
Dennis Detweiler

Solon, Iowa, US
Post  Posted 13 Mar 2019 11:28 am    

I'll be needing an extra floor pedal and few undercarriage parts in the near future. Anyone have some laying around to sell?
1976 Birdseye U-12 MSA with Telonics 427 pickup, 1975 Birdseye U-12 MSA with Telonics X-12 pickup, Boss 59 Fender pedal for preamp, NDR-5 Atlantic Delay & Reverb, two Quilter 201 amps, 2- 12" Eminence EPS-12C speakers, ShoBud Pedal, 1949 Epiphone D-8. Revelation preamp into a Crown XLS 1002 power amp.

Erv Niehaus

Litchfield, MN, USA
Post  Posted 13 Mar 2019 11:55 am    

Get ahold of Wayne Link in Canada, he's the man for MSA parts. Very Happy
Erv

Larry Phleger

DuBois, PA
Post  Posted 13 Mar 2019 12:40 pm    

Pedal Steel Guitar Parts, LLC. They offer a good selection of MSA parts. I have dealt with these folks. Their prices are reasonable, and get your parts to you promptly.
https://www.psgparts.com/ Smile

Dennis Detweiler

Solon, Iowa, US
Post  Posted 13 Mar 2019 4:19 pm    

Most of the MSA parts at psgparts are out of stock. They don't show floor pedals.
1976 Birdseye U-12 MSA with Telonics 427 pickup, 1975 Birdseye U-12 MSA with Telonics X-12 pickup, Boss 59 Fender pedal for preamp, NDR-5 Atlantic Delay & Reverb, two Quilter 201 amps, 2- 12" Eminence EPS-12C speakers, ShoBud Pedal, 1949 Epiphone D-8. Revelation preamp into a Crown XLS 1002 power amp.

Darvin Willhoite

Roxton, Tx. USA
Post  Posted 13 Mar 2019 7:07 pm    

Jim Palanscar in California probably has everything you need. Steel Guitars of North County is his business name I believe.
MSA Millennium, Legend, and Studio Pro, Reese's restored Universal Direction guitar, as well as some older MSAs, several amps, new and old, and a Kemper Powerhead that I am really liking. Recently added a Zum D10, a Mullen RP, and a restored blue Rose, named the "Blue Bird" to the herd. Also, I have acquired and restored the plexiglass D10 MSA Classic again that was built as a demo in the early '70s. I also added a '74 lacquer P/P, with wood necks.

Mike Perlowin

Los Angeles CA
Post  Posted 14 Mar 2019 2:40 am    

Darvin Willhoite wrote:
Jim Palanscar in California probably has everything you need. Steel Guitars of North County is his business name I believe.

Ann if he doesn't have it, he can make it.

Paul Wade

mundelein,ill
Post  Posted 14 Mar 2019 5:22 am     msa parts

P.m SENT

P.W

Dennis Detweiler

Solon, Iowa, US
Post  Posted 22 Mar 2019 3:57 pm    

Thanks to Paul Wade, I was able to find some used parts. I still need six 4 hole bellcranks and two pedal pull bellcrank arms to complete my project.
PSG.com is out of stock and I'm sure there are some used parts at a music store or personal parts drawer somewhere. Wayne in Canada has some new parts at reasonable prices, but still around $100.00 with shipping for the above parts. Scotty's store doesn't have the inventory anymore. Seymour's store does not. Devere Adamson in Indianola Iowa is retired.
If anyone knows of some music stores that still sell or repair steels, let me know.