The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Dallas Convention with Paul Franklin
Larry Ball

Airdrie, Alberta, Canada
Post  Posted 19 Feb 2019 12:39 pm    

I see that Paul Franklin will be in Dallas for the Convention in March. He apparently is giving a seminar on one of the days that he is there. Paul if you read this thread my question is "Are you planning too video tape the seminar which would be available for sale at a later date"?

Franklin

Post  Posted 20 Feb 2019 3:03 am    

Hi Larry,

Thanks for asking...Modern Music Masters is sending Bryan with me and he will video tape it...Not sure what we will get or exactly what we will do with the video at this point....All attending students get enrolled into the newest "Foundations" course for a year as a gift for taking the seminar.......The seminar is on Friday...Looking forward to seeing everyone...Its been a long time....

Paul

Larry Ball

Airdrie, Alberta, Canada
Post  Posted 20 Feb 2019 9:53 am    

Thx, for your response Paul, I was hoping to attend the convention and your seminar but scheduling was an issue. I plan on getting your "Foundations" package and will watch for the video if it becomes available.

Thx again,