The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  2013 Les Paul Standard Plus For Sale - "Lower Price"
John Moss

Childress, Texas-USA
Post  Posted 5 Feb 2019 7:28 pm    

I have a 2013 Les Paul Standard Plus AAA top. Its Heritage Cherry Burst. It is beautiful!!! It actually looks like AAAA to me. Dark rosewood neck looks almost ebony. Gibson Pro Buckers 1 and 2 pickups. All original. Gibson USA white interior lined case.
I purchased the guitar new from Wildwood Guitars. It was so pretty it took me a bit to even get it out and play it.
It has been inside my non-smoking music room ever since I got it. The only thing I've done is change the strings. Not that they would need it but just trying out different brands etc.
It has the push pull pots and locking tuning keys. Not that robotic junk. Compound radius neck. You can do a search for the specs on this model. I type slow so it would take forever. Lolololol
If it has any fret wear I don't see it. Only thing I see is a few tiny ping bumps on the head stock near the tuner when I used a key spinner wrench. I hardly noticed it but wanted to list it.
$1600 plus $100 shipping in the lower 48 USA. Also I have no problem in driving to meet you if you live a comfortable distance. Childress is half way between Amarillo and Wichita Falls in the south east corner of the Texas Panhandle.

John Moss

Childress, Texas-USA
Post  Posted 26 Feb 2019 2:54 pm    

Bob
I traded locally. You can remove this.
Thanks
John