The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Left Vertical Knee Lever Kit for an Emmons Legrande II
Jeffrey Snyder

Virginia, USA
Post  Posted 4 Feb 2019 6:50 pm    

Thank you,
Jeff.
1973 Sho-Bud LDG-Round Front (3&4), 1976 Marlen D-10 (8&4), Emmons Legrande II (8&6), Marlen and Jim Dunlop Bars, Sho-Bud Volume, Emmons Volume, 1983 Peavey Nashville 400, 1989 Peavey Nashville 400, Quilter Steelaire, Catalinbread Belle Epoch Analog Delay, Peterson Strobo Plus HD Tuner, National and Herco Thumbpicks, National Fingerpicks

John Swain

Winchester, Va
Post  Posted 4 Feb 2019 7:39 pm    

Billy Knowles can set you up, he just lengthened one for me! I mailed him my vertical lever and he lengthened it ,mailed back and i reinstalled it all within six days! Great service and affordable.

Jeffrey Snyder

Virginia, USA
Post  Posted 18 Feb 2019 2:27 pm    

Thank you John.
1973 Sho-Bud LDG-Round Front (3&4), 1976 Marlen D-10 (8&4), Emmons Legrande II (8&6), Marlen and Jim Dunlop Bars, Sho-Bud Volume, Emmons Volume, 1983 Peavey Nashville 400, 1989 Peavey Nashville 400, Quilter Steelaire, Catalinbread Belle Epoch Analog Delay, Peterson Strobo Plus HD Tuner, National and Herco Thumbpicks, National Fingerpicks

Jeffrey Snyder

Virginia, USA
Post  Posted 18 Feb 2019 2:49 pm    

I just got off the phone with Billy. What a nice person to speak with. So helpful and willing to discuss my request and, to answer questions. There are some great people in this world. Smile