The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Thanks SWSGA!!!!
Larry Toliver

Post  Posted 20 Jan 2019 8:39 pm    

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone at the show for the invite to come, allowing Steve and I to teach a class, and the wonderful support you always give to me and every player on the show. You are a 1st class show! Also a big thanks to Skip, Bill, Dan, Harry, and Mark for the backing me up! Y'all are EXCELLENT! It is wonderful to have guys that can almost read your mind when you play! Susie and I had an excellent time!

Also, thanks a bunch to Frank Carter, Jay Dee, Travis Toy, Jim Palenscar, and everyone at the Infinity Room for helping me with my amp. It means a lot when guys give up time just for YOU! Just an fantastic bunch of guys to be friends with.

Thanks to Steve and Donna for the classes we always manage to pull off.

An\d most of all....thanks to my wonderful wife Susie for going with me and putting up with my practice, playing, driving, etc for all of the years.
Larry T

Bill Cunningham

Atlanta, Ga. USA
Post  Posted 21 Jan 2019 5:52 pm    

Great to see and hear you Larry and thanks for inviting me to be part of your set.

Larry Toliver

Post  Posted 21 Jan 2019 6:14 pm    

Bill. You really are the best! I am blessed to have such a fine picker help me on my set. If you ever need ne on 6 string I'll learn anything you want to play. Hope to see you in Dallas.
LT