The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  BJS Bars
Patrick Huey

Nacogdoches, Texas, USA
Post  Posted 22 Dec 2018 4:45 am    

BJS just made a run of special 7/8 4” Hughey bars and I managed to snag the last one! Butch Gardner you are customer service at highest level, sir! Sent a message yesterday evening late asking about them as website showed out of stock... and had a reply within minutes. He had one left and put it on the site for me to purchase at 9:30pm! I understand he will have another run ready to sell after the new year. Can’t wait to get my big old paws on it!
Pre RP Mullen D10 8/7, Zum 3/4, Carter S-10 3/4, previous Cougar SD-10 3/4 & GFI S-10 3/4, Fender Steel King, 2 Peavey Session 500's, Peavey Nashville 400, Boss DD-3, Profex-II, Hilton Digital Sustain, '88 Les Paul Custom,Epiphone MBIBG J-45, Fender Strat & Tele's, Takamine acoustics, Marshall amps, Boss effects, Ibanez Tube Screamer, and it all started with an old cranky worn out Kay acoustic you could slide a Mack truck between the strings and fretboard on!!

Matthew Dyer

San Francisco, CA, USA
Post  Posted 4 Jan 2019 7:19 am    

I followed up on this and Butch said he was looking at February for a new run of 4" bars. He's got a contact list for people interested, so let him know if you're planning on purchasing one and he'll let you know when he's got some in.

Mike Kowalik

San Antonio,Texas
Post  Posted 17 Jan 2019 5:34 pm     BJS bars....

How do I get in contact with Butch?