The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  FT/FS: Rosewood Mica Fessenden D10 8x6 w BL 710s
Ben Waligoske

Denver, CO
Post  Posted 3 Jan 2019 1:25 pm    

Howdy all,

I came into this Fessenden via a trade last year, and frankly it's a really smooth playing and great sounding guitar. I would keep it, but just a couple months after that trade, I had a great deal on a 1970 Emmons Fatback come my way and I couldn't resist. That Emmons plus my '78 Sho~Bud, *plus* this Fessenden, equals just one too many D10's for my current needs, so I'm testing the waters on a trade or potential sale.

Ideally, I'd like to pick up an S10 guitar for fly-dates, most preferably an early 70's Sho~Bud Pro 1 with the string-peg changer fingers (not slotted)... I value the Fessenden at $2600 (shipping not included), and I know old S10 Buds are all over the place value-wise... but I'd realistically like to find a trade + cash on your end deal, even if it's for the right era Bud that needs a little TLC...

Would also consider an outright sale, but would prefer to test the trade waters first... guitar is currently setup basically standard Emmons, but with inside knees reversed (ala Sho~Bud) so E lowers on RKL, and 1/2/7 raises on LKR. Can give full copedent and more photos to interested parties privately, PM or email as such... thanks for looking!

Ben Waligoske

Denver, CO
Post  Posted 10 Jan 2019 1:58 pm    

To the top... had a couple of offers but nothing quite up my alley just yet...

Long shot, but would also consider a more even trade for an Emmons S10 Push/Pull, depending on condition...

Ben Waligoske

Denver, CO
Post  Posted 15 Jan 2019 9:23 am    

Let's call the valuation $2500 - or still looking for the right Emmons or Bud S10!

Ben Waligoske

Denver, CO
Post  Posted 5 Mar 2019 11:21 am    

Bump.